Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder Ops

xlildanniex
08.01.2015 , 06:02 PM | #1
I've just come back after a few months so my gear is obviously needs upgrading. I have completed Ziost and have received the 190 gear you get from there.

As a healer, will I be able to queue for the GF Ops with that level of gear and be able to heal the raid efficiently? Also, I haven't done that many OPs, mainly 16 man for the ones that I have. Researching the fights before hand, will it be enough for story mode?

Ubikface
08.01.2015 , 06:09 PM | #2
All SM ops are easily healable in the poorly optimised 190 gear. If you wish to look at your numbers, I suggest installing starparse.

Gardimuer
08.01.2015 , 06:35 PM | #3
You should be fine to heal any of the GF ops. The only one that might be challenging is Underlurker in TOS SM, so I'd recommend not doing that with pugs unless you are over-geared enough to compensate for mistakes that cause heavy raid damage.

sumquy
08.04.2015 , 10:11 AM | #4
the new ops are all about mechanics. any halfway decent gear is going to be able to put out good enough numbers to kill the bosses. bis gear and the best healer in the game, will not keep the raid alive if they don't do the mechanics properly.
...how i learned to love the dot and other short stories.

Torvai
08.06.2015 , 12:40 AM | #5
In GF Ops you get bolstered. You don't need to worry about gear at all

DarthScruffy
08.06.2015 , 12:47 AM | #6
ToS is the only problematic Operation with the walkers (if you have pug dps who spread the grenade everywhere--stuns can make life bad) and Lurker.