Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Catalyst Mission help

INRifleman
03.16.2012 , 08:05 AM | #1
Hey all,
I didn't see a 'normal' mission help anywhere, so I put this here.
On the Catalyst Mission on Taris. You have to be bitten by a rakghoul and then go talk to the droid. How do you complete this mission? Do only the Red Rakghouls 'bite' the player or can any rakghoul do the job for you?
Thanks,
MUZZY

Madnutter
03.16.2012 , 08:24 AM | #2
red ones

Jinxblog
03.16.2012 , 08:41 AM | #3
The red ones do it and there was a bug that if you were in a group, only 1 of the party members would get the plague. The other people would spend the next 2 hours wondering why they couldn't get it. If that is happening, drop group and do that stage of the quest separately. All of you should get it within 5 minutes.

I had hoped they fixed this when I sent in my ticket 2 months ago .__.
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

INRifleman
03.16.2012 , 10:43 AM | #4
10-4 got it from another sources. Thanks all. It appears that you can get it from any rakghoul, but the red ones are the ones that have a higher probability of passing it. If it doesn't work, then you need to reset the mission.

malificusrex
08.16.2015 , 04:05 AM | #5
its definitely any rakghoul within the marked area. I did this four times across alts and not once was I infected by a red rak, only white/grey ones
"Revenge is very Useful to a Bounty Hunter, it always keeps his pockets full. But for the Client revenge never really pays, just keeps his pockets empty"
Corey Fett