Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

xIphonex

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not a big fan of comparing parser dsp dummy, since fights have so many different ways and mechanics to increase dmg or reduce for most ppl, normally button smashers dummy dps get reduced when real game mechanics and smart use of spells comes in play...

But i love Parsing lol even if i am not as good dpsing there as in the ops, but ill play too :D

All are my characters :).

Hwynn mara (carnage, my newest alt, still rusty) :

http://www.torparse.com/a/73330/2

Invinc Operative (first fight Lethality, actual dps was 120 higher, but downtime on dot + weak dot to finish ****ed it up lol) (Last fight is concealment, actualy dps is 50 dps higher happened the same with corrosive dart, but its good enough as it shows)

http://www.torparse.com/a/73340/6

Carlenx Madness Sorc:

http://www.torparse.com/a/73346/2

just to know since i havnt paid much attention to torparse info outside my raids which have all the stuff.. how do you know if people is actually using soemone else with armor reduction/adrenals outside buffs? just wondering since its in the rules lol

I am making an assumption. Some classes definitely have the potential to do mad deeps. I was sketchy when I saw a guy from tomb of freedom nadd which played balance shadow do 2184 DPS on their board. I definitely knew no matter what you do it's impossible for shadows to do that. I essentially got the guy kicked from the board lol.

I am making an assumption. Some classes definitely have the potential to do mad deeps. I was sketchy when I saw a guy from tomb of freedom nadd which played balance shadow do 2184 DPS on their board. I definitely knew no matter what you do it's impossible for shadows to do that. I essentially got the guy kicked from the board lol.

Hey now.. I helped you too ok... :) dont be credit hogging now. haha..

-- Ribs

just to know since i havnt paid much attention to torparse info outside my raids which have all the stuff.. how do you know if people is actually using soemone else with armor reduction/adrenals outside buffs? just wondering since its in the rules lol

More or less it comes from looking at the logs; if someone's attacks seem quite a bit higher then another person without any apparent reason, then you can speculate what may be causing such things.

On a sidenote is it okay for marauders to build rage and fury before starting the parse? I noticed one parse in particular where the person was able to use berserk at the start, and then use frenzy for bloodthrist. I am not calling the person a cheat or anything like that, but just asking for a clarification of the rules before i start working on parses.

More or less it comes from looking at the logs; if someone's attacks seem quite a bit higher then another person without any apparent reason, then you can speculate what may be causing such things.

On a sidenote is it okay for marauders to build rage and fury before starting the parse? I noticed one parse in particular where the person was able to use berserk at the start, and then use frenzy for bloodthrist. I am not calling the person a cheat or anything like that, but just asking for a clarification of the rules before i start working on parses.

You can cut your log on torparse for a best 6-min duration. So I don't think it really matters what you start with, you can just cut out the 30 stack building part at the beginning of your parse if you want. The only thing I think is prohibited is asking for another's help for debuffs, etc, on boss, anything you can bring yourself is perfectly fine.

Also, I just wanted to point out that Snipers cannot reach the same DPS threshold as a gunslinger as the Gunslinger has a tree imbalance that the Sniper does not where their mirror of interrogation probe interacts with Cull.

For that reason I do feel that placing them in their own category would be prudent as no Sniper will be able to reach that.