Am I the only one waiting on Revan showing up? (Post-KotFE talk)

Ruthless_Odin

I mean really, at the end of SoR he goes all like Cole from Dragon Age Inquisition (there is more pain coming etc.) and that we must prepare for what must come. I really don't see why not and it'd be awesome if we could even get him as a companion in the coming chapters. Edited by Ruthless_Odin

Lmao yeah I had some funny feelings when everyone started calling me 'commander'. I'm waiting for a 'commander throw it out the airlock' reference. :D What if Bioware's ultimate plan is a team of all of our protagonists from the different BW RPGs forming up?

I'm at least hoping for Revan to just show up and provide insight into what's happening, as I mentioned at the end of SoR before he disappears he hints at much pain and trouble coming in the future (and that is KotFE I'm guessing?).

What if Bioware's ultimate plan is a team of all of our protagonists from the different BW RPGs forming up?

I think I'd die from a nerdgasm long before I realized that it made no sense (And the overlap in voice actors alone would be tremendously confusing).

Also, each of my previous protagonists is more than capable of handling galaxy wide problems on their own =)

As much I love the character Revan, it's better all around that he not show up. Especially considering the near universal hatred fans have for him on these forums.

I can't blame people tbh, fanboys/girls are fanatic to the point that we might have a real life Order of Revan...but still that's not fair for the character since it'd surely be interesting to have him show up imo.

I think I'd die from a nerdgasm long before I realized that it made no sense (And the overlap in voice actors alone would be tremendously confusing).

Also, each of my previous protagonists is more than capable of handling galaxy wide problems on their own =)

At least it'd be the most beautiful nerdgasm we'll ever experience... :o

Edited by Ruthless_Odin

We are more like Inquisitor warden commander outlander.

Actually we are Princess Leia: leader of the rebel alliance who scours the galaxy for people that can actually handle real trouble. We even have our own Hutt to dance for...

I am also hoping revan shows up later during kotfe story

he said there was much to be done.... so yeah

ghost revan was what i wanted from the start ...never to fight revan

revan shouda died in novel then come to our characters in swtor no matter alignment or faction and try to turn us against the emperor

hopefully ghost revan will appear and tell us to go find and recruit remnants of the revanite army that can help us with the alliance thing.. :D