MCR-99 Droid Locations post 2.0

Twolightsabers

Ok , quick question. If I have found all the droids on planets 1-3 with character A, but then realize that I want the Pet on character B can I go back to planets 1-3 to "find" the droids with character B and finish this with character B? Or have I already messed it up?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

ILUM (3) (Info from Risto_N)

A) On a spire of ice between the Imp starting base and their heroic area (Republic Forward Base). Look NE and up (375, -713).

B) Eastern Ice Shelf: On top of corrupted Jedi Temple (last stage of seed 4-man). Look SW and up (-798, 318).

C) Eastern Ice Shelf: Forward Alien Base Camp. Look NE and up to the gap between the ice spires (1006, 724).

First off, thank you to the people who make guides such as this. It makes my playing so much more pleasurable.

My question: I can't find the second of the 3 Ilum droids. Do you have to be on the Seeds quests in order to see it?

• 1 year later...
My wife and I followed the guide and did not receive mail or the pet. We were in a party the whole time and at certain points, like on Voss, only one of us had to scan the droid for both of us to get credit. We tried breaking group, restarting the game, etc, but nothing worked for the one who didn't scan the droid to actually be able to scan it. Does being in a group affect how the achievement/pet work?

I spent over a course of 2 days scanning every droid on every planet with one character..scanned the last droid on Voss last night and still have not received a e-mail or a pet. If I am missing something then why have I gotten the Droid Reconnaissance Achievement on every planet? The only things I have not done are the Heroics at the end cause I cannot find a group for them. I have read on guides that you do not need to complete the Heroics in order to get the e-mail and pet so why have I not gotten either?

Figured it out and finally got the e-mail and pet :)

Edited by Cartiza