Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

soa bugged?

ClyntKeelan
04.14.2019 , 07:09 AM | #1
people on malgie saying soa is bugged and does not switch between phases? on sm or hm?

i thought all the best bugs were goin in anthem now? how'd they break poor old soa?!

that's just cruel, man

edit: more on this - couple of guys saying what happens is soa falls through floor on second phase to the bottom so you can't reach him or damage him.

this is because of operatives. i blame operatives - it's just like the desync thing! good job breaking soa ya toxic gits!

xFirefalconx
04.14.2019 , 07:44 AM | #2
On Tulak Hord its also bugged, Soa wont appear on Phase 2 and switch instantly to Phase 3.

gumbawumba
04.14.2019 , 10:21 AM | #3
EV HM -
Second phase SOA falls through floor and can not attack SOA. /stuck.

Fight is very buggy gagin. Multiple random falls through the floor. Mindtraps act weird, insta kill, not really sure if ball lightning was working as intended. I am sure I missed things that seemed buggy.

We exited out reset phase and reformed and still no change.

We had 4 on top 4 on bottom. 1T,2D,1H
Phase 1: Top 4 gets to phase 2. (easy enough)
Phase 2: Bottom 4 fights SOA at bottom while top 4 deal with ball lightning. (actually way easier lol)
Phase 3. Top 4 get to bottom and Fight SOA with bottom 4 as normal.
um don't ask me how we got 4 to the bottom. ha. I think it had something to do with a op healer getting ported to the bottom and stealth out.

Kenwefomu
04.14.2019 , 05:39 PM | #4
Bugged on Star forge server to exactly the same.

FlyingBryan
04.14.2019 , 07:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by gumbawumba View Post
EV HM -
Second phase SOA falls through floor and can not attack SOA. /stuck.

Fight is very buggy gagin. Multiple random falls through the floor. Mindtraps act weird, insta kill, not really sure if ball lightning was working as intended. I am sure I missed things that seemed buggy.

We exited out reset phase and reformed and still no change.

We had 4 on top 4 on bottom. 1T,2D,1H
Phase 1: Top 4 gets to phase 2. (easy enough)
Phase 2: Bottom 4 fights SOA at bottom while top 4 deal with ball lightning. (actually way easier lol)
Phase 3. Top 4 get to bottom and Fight SOA with bottom 4 as normal.
um don't ask me how we got 4 to the bottom. ha. I think it had something to do with a op healer getting ported to the bottom and stealth out.
We did the same, and it worked. I wasnt pretty and we lost a few due to mindtrap bugs, but good enough to complete the mission.

ClyntKeelan
04.18.2019 , 11:37 PM | #6
Urg

tried many times last night - got people to the bottom using the /stuck thing

but then the pylons bugged so we couldn't see them (hard mode)

you have to contend with bugs on bugs in there

so depressing that the pylons have been bugged for MONTHS AND MONTHS

they don't fix old bugs they don't fix new bugs it's ludicrous really

SteveTheCynic
04.19.2019 , 12:34 AM | #7
Eric's patch notes for today's patch:
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Patch notes:
  • Corrected an issue where the platforms would not appear during the Soa encounter in Eternity Vault.
  • Players will no longer remain in combat with Shae Vizla after defeating her in Blood Hunt.
  • Players will no longer instantly die in rare circumstances while using movement abilities during the Gharj encounter in Eternity Vault.
  • Activating a Huttball match on the Rishi Sky Deck will no longer cause players to repeatedly die.
  • Players no longer need to get very close to starship hooks in Strongholds for the ship to appear the first time after being placed.
  • The shield bunker required to progress the Mission ‘Starfortress: The Resistance’ will now appear as intended.
  • The generators required for the Imperial Mission ‘Big Guns’ on Balmorra will now respawn as intended.
  • The Cartel Market items added in Game Update 5.10.2 will now appear in the “Recently Added” section of Collections.
  • Cloth physics on armor sets now appear properly in the preview window.

-eric
Happy?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.