Invalid Code Please verify Card Details

Lelleyuk

Every time I try to enter the Cartel Coin Code sent in the email from Bioware, this is the message that comes up. I have been a subscriber since 26th December 2011 with email boxes checked since day one. They billed me for my reoccurring monthly subscription on the 18th Feb so a) why should my card need validating? and b) I've been into my account and confirmed all my details and still no joy. Anyone else getting this problem? Some help would be appreciated.

When they say "Please verify card details" they're talking about the code itself, as "cards" with codes for cartel coins are commonly sold in retail stores. Your credit/debit card used for your subscription is not the problem here. Make sure you copy and past the entire code(including dashes).

Also make sure you aren't accidentally copying a space after the code. In my email, at least, the code has a space after it and if you were to copy paste that the code would be invalid.

When they say "Please verify card details" they're talking about the code itself, as "cards" with codes for cartel coins are commonly sold in retail stores. Your credit/debit card used for your subscription is not the problem here. Make sure you copy and past the entire code(including dashes).

Also make sure you aren't accidentally copying a space after the code. In my email, at least, the code has a space after it and if you were to copy paste that the code would be invalid.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH:) I copied and pasted the code in instead of typing it and it's gone straight through. Bless your cotton socks and have a lovely day, now if you could just tell me how to unstick my lvl 65 character from an infinite loading screen I would be in Heaven lol Thank you so much for your help, really appreciated.