Where does Lifesavers Lightblade Drop?

Im like 75% sure that comes from the Taral V/Malestorm prison quest line pub side if you are a sage. Since its from that quest though that means it drops in malestorm.

Again though im not certain.

Thank you so much, it was indeed from that questline. :D

At lvl 55 you can easily solo both of those flashpoints and be guaranteed to win the drop if that is the random item dropped. Since you are soloing it you have a better chance of getting that drop.

Aye I was a 55 sentinel and soloed them both, you can pick it as a reward from the Jedi Prisoner, even though its initial stats are geared towards a sage/shadow I just remodded it. I wanted it because its the only offhand version Ive ever seen that matches perfectly the Shrouded Knights blade Ive been using in my mainhand forever.

I asked the person who linked it on fleet how they got it but they told me it was a secret :/ figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the community here and im very grateful for the replies, Ive been looking forever for a offhand to match my mainhand.

• 6 years later...
Aye I was a 55 sentinel and soloed them both, you can pick it as a reward from the Jedi Prisoner, even though its initial stats are geared towards a sage/shadow I just remodded it. I wanted it because its the only offhand version Ive ever seen that matches perfectly the Shrouded Knights blade Ive been using in my mainhand forever.

I asked the person who linked it on fleet how they got it but they told me it was a secret :/ figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the community here and im very grateful for the replies, Ive been looking forever for a offhand to match my mainhand.

Is that still possible? I had played the missions today until the liberation revans and got none of the same? When exactly do you get the lightsaber?

I know, but thank you. The problem is that I wanted the lightsaber for my Sith character. I think if you get the lightsaber from the vendor, it is tied directly to you.

Well, the "Lifesavers Lightblade" is BOP as well, doesn't sound very sithy and dropped in a pub-only flashpoint. :p

A Sith could use the https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/overseers-lightsaber/ but that dropped in 5.0 Tier 1 command crates, so it was very rare even back then, and nowadays if you even find it on the GTN, you might not like the price.

Edited by Mubrak

• 2 weeks later...

I find it really funny that BW seems to make sure that every single unique/named weapon or whatever worthy item in the game that was obtainable at some point gets removed. I saw that lightsaber on another player a few days ago and was wondering where to get it, but now that I know where it was from and that BW removed it just saddens me. It really buffles me why they try so hard to remove things like these from players. Not even that it had a cool name, it even had an unique way to obtain it by just playing the game besides having to buy it from the CM.

The only few named items (weapons in that case) left in this game are these on the PvP Vendor and doing PvP is just annoying for many people, even for me by now. But I'm sure BW will make sure to remove them too at some point :rak_02:

Edited by Jesseriah