Looking for server

noonia

Hallo there gentlemen.

We are 4 guys starting the game , comming from a pretty nerdy MMO past :)

We are looking for a server with some good faction balance and an active PvE/PvP scene , oh and yeah english speaking community :).

Currently we are between Legions of Lettow , Tomb of freedon or bloodworthy.

Any info/advice would be great

Cheers

A few big things would help

1. Server type-- You state active pvp/pve, but does that mean a pve server with active warzone participation and bustling Ilum content, or an active pvp server that people still want to run content on?

2.Time zone-- When your schedule permits can make a huge difference. I am on the West Coast, but almost always play on east coast servers because my schedule coincides better, so if there an ideal time slot you are shooting for?

3.Size-- Do you want a bustling 'among the most crowded' types of servers to make sure there's a lot of people and activity, or simply one that has a good healthy middle of the road population where finding group activities isn't tough but you aren't always fighting for spawn points and such?

4.Guild-- Are you looking to kind of start up your own guild amongst friends, or join up as a group with another existing guild-- and if so what are you looking for there?

I know it all sounds like an interrogation, but all these things help people to say "my server fits your bill" or even "my guild would love to have you"

I'm playing on Bloodworthy and it's a good server. There are sligthly more Empire, but the Republic is doing well aswell. I'm playing as a Jedi Sage, and I've not reached level 50 yet, but I have friend whom have done so. If my understanding are correct there are quiet a lot operation guilds and I'm really looking forward to join up with one of them!

Hope to see you on Bloodworthy, either as friend or an enemy!