Your wishlist for 1.2

Panzerfire

well you will notice the theme in the other 2 trees, you will notice that you can get HP back and heal yourself.

Deception you cannot do this ( low survivability) and for a damage class it does 10% less damage than madness does.

We also have a saber charge we need to spec into.

You have to be careful with this tree though, it just needs some careful tweaking.

If you push it it will be easily overpowered.

For an increase in dps i would suggest upping the proc rate to 35% aswell as a talent that allows a 0.5% health increase based off of procs which can be based on crit.

I think the saber charge should be a free skill, the additional points i mentioned can be added into the tree, so you must spec into it.

Seem legit?

Edited by Ch_Zero

well you will notice the theme in the other 2 trees, you will notice that you can get HP back and heal yourself.

Deception you cannot do this ( low survivability) and for a damage class it does 10% less damage than madness does.

We also have a saber charge we need to spec into.

You have to be careful with this tree though, it just needs some careful tweaking.

If you push it it will be easily overpowered.

For an increase in dps i would suggest upping the proc rate to 35% aswell as a talent that allows a 0.5% health increase based off of procs which can be based on crit.

I think the saber charge should be a free skill, the additional points i mentioned can be added into the tree, so you must spec into it.

Seem legit?

some good points, but really as of now darkness is overwhelmingly the favorite at the moment, and I think this is due to the fact that they put an end to the hybrid build forcing people to go darkness over deception and madness. Dont get me wrong deception can be great, if you run a premade all the time with a pocket healer and a tank guarding you.

Balancing this class is going to be a challenge for the devs as you dont want to change darkness to much that could result in making one of the 3 tanks not worth taking into a raid group.

Hopefully as 1.2 gets closer they will release some details on class changes so we dont get blind sided.

is people really saying leap is better then force speed? Really?

did you guys tried the leap?

Force speed is way better in every situation. I think some people are just jaelous to see a tank score in huttball with a leap.

I would never trade my force speed and play an assassin now because of it

My wish woud be the ability project being able to use by assassins too with legacy abilities or whatever its delay provides better combined damage and burst :) its not jedi style anyway i mean they use force and rip a rock off the ground we use force too we should be able to do same :p

Also! i want this abilty some mobs using "Project Storm" channeled spell and keeps ripping rocks of the ground and throwing it looks really cool tbh, might be kinda OP ability for assa / shadow but maybe with a really long CD? :p

is people really saying leap is better then force speed? Really?

Did you guys tried the leap?

Force speed is way better in every situation. I think some people are just jaelous to see a tank score in huttball with a leap.

I would never trade my force speed and play an assassin now because of it

grammar!

im deception at heart and really want to play it more... seeing as i am always respeccing from day to day (expensive.....) but i do so well in darkness, before you say its easy and anyone can do well as a tank sin, i guess i have to rephrase myself when i say i do well, i do AMAZING with or without a pocket healer.

Anyway I would like to see deception either have a nice from stealth opener instead of breaking stealth for a spike that lasts 2 seconds which is a stupid waste of energy because you cant even get your 2x Voltaic Slash's in before they are pounding your face. While the operatives have a deadly opener with a stun. Or i would like some more survivability to deception somehow, and I would like to play madness also, maybe increase the self heals to about what a marauder can heal for cus the self heals from madness are a joke.

A lot of people have been asking for an out of stealth opener but id rather not have that, I dont want to run the risk of becoming a burst only class. Right now we have decent sustained damage in Deception, with a small survivability ability (such as the lightning bubble which is my favorite idea) we will do just fine. Im in full champ gear and a few battlemaster pieces and if i bust cd's something dies. while i may not survive as long as darkness i do decent damage. Only downside is I think we die just a little faster then it should be. A small buff to surviving and were fine. Sorry if sentences are ******, im tired. =D.

Also, change the goddamn graphic for Assassinate! Takes WAY too long. Stop the spinning maneuver and just have it do the downward slash, should fix it. Maul could use a little fine tuning as well but with it proc'd i think it hits hard enough.

Edited by Roomanchu

if they nerf darkness damage, then they need to make our shield actually usefull in pvp. Thay should change guard from flat 50 % damage split to having the tanks defence and shield placed on the target. Make shields have a chance to be used against most pvp attacks instead of just the free attacks. After all an energy shield should be able to absorb some rocks thrown at it or absorb some fire damage.