JK and SW and their lore role.

Angedechu

While the JK story is hilariously cookie cutter and lets face it pretty unimaginative it does have an epic (if again your standard hero shtick) ending. I think they deserve it after having to put up with the Jar Jar Binks of starting planet evil factions aka the Flesh raiders.

Slightly mutated Ewoks would have come across as more threatening.

While the JK story is hilariously cookie cutter and lets face it pretty unimaginative it does have an epic (if again your standard hero shtick) ending. I think they deserve it after having to put up with the Jar Jar Binks of starting planet evil factions aka the Flesh raiders.

Slightly mutated Ewoks would have come across as more threatening.

Epic ending? You do know that the guy isn't dead right? Striking him down is like Isildur striking down Sauron. He'll be back.

That ending was the biggest sucker punch after a long line of mediocrity.

God I hate my Jedi Knight.

So the other classes aren't as epic? lame

Smuggler was pretty epic for me. So many turns of action and surprised kept me interested so much that I couldn't help myself but level up faster to know whats next.

And all the flirts! Belsavis one was best I think, but Nar Shaddaa was OK too when you were about to leave the planet.

Admittedly, while I'm enjoying playing my knight in a lot of other ways, the "Find the planet-destroying superweapon of the week and destroy it" pattern that I'm running into on every single world is getting to be tiresome. I get a lot more out of the smaller-scale, everyday kind of heroics than the biglargemchuge one, especially when it's repeated so many times.

The JK is suppose to be the hero of the game aka Luke Skywalker, the SW is suppose to be the villain of the game aka Vader (without the father/son thing). Those two are the only ones connected to the Emperor hence they feel more "important".

Depends what you define as "important". My Agent felt pretty damn epic when he tracked down the Star Cabal and used the Black Codex to erase all traces of his existence. Sole heir to a conspiracy that has manipulated the Republic, Empire, Jedi, and Sith into destroying each other for a thousand years? Yes please.