Swtor freezing

Iyzel

So I activated my windows. And then swtor stopped working. I played swtor before with no problem. After activating the windows it just freezes after spending 10 seconds in game. Sometimes not even that. I spent 12 hours trying to make it work and I just can't see a solution. I have tried everything from reparing to uninstalling and doing a clean install. I have no idea why this happens. All my other games work without a problem. So can anyone give me an idea?

Update I used the compatibility option of Run this program for Windows (SP3). And not it freezes after 30 seconds!!! Improvement!

But anyways really does NOONE have an answer? What can I do to contact SOMEONE who can help me. I can't call support because the number they placed says invalid and other numbers tell me that support is closed (thanks a lot, great support!). And I can't stay in game LONG enough to freaking write a ticket. IS THERE someone to contact on the forums or whatever????

Maybe we don't have an answer because only you have this problem.

The Customer Service forums were moved to answers.ea.com a while back.

I've seen lots of pages with similar issues where people adressed it. Even gave some fixes that apparently didn't work for me. Anyways I know they moved it to EA. I said in my post that I can't contact them. The numbers don't work or tell me that they are unavailable.

Also I have Windows 7 Home Edition Premium and all my drivers are up to date.

The support forum is moved to EA its here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

The point with drivers us sadly very good go and check every one manually, Windows tends to overstep some.

For further help there are a lot more details needed, ande for this things rhe EA AHQ is a lot better, technological.

Edited by Ahrngrim