Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So how many ppl bought the vented lightsaber?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So how many ppl bought the vented lightsaber?

LordAppius
05.05.2017 , 05:33 AM | #1
Well i had enough cartel coins from subscription, and since buying a hypercrate is a no go i used them on the saber. Question is should i use or sell it, since they sell really high

Alec_Fortescue
05.05.2017 , 05:42 AM | #2
I would but I am three referrals short and only 2 weeks ago I transferred 20k worth of cc items to from my stash T_T

Yezzan
05.05.2017 , 05:47 AM | #3
naw, the unstable one is better and looks cool in cut scenes. though, i'd probably buy it to sell in on the GTN. I need Satele Shan's set

Yorioko
05.05.2017 , 05:49 AM | #4
It is way too kylo ren for my taste

QuinlanSaathis
05.05.2017 , 06:00 AM | #5
I did
But a long time ago
and for credits
Off the GTN

Halinalle
05.05.2017 , 06:04 AM | #6
I got 2 or 3 of them from packs when they were available.

merovejec
05.05.2017 , 06:18 AM | #7
Nothing compares to my 2 Kell Dragon Lightsabers!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

JediAkemi
05.05.2017 , 06:23 AM | #8
Why buy that ridiculous monstrosity for 5000 coins when you can buy much nicer lightsabres (blademaster, Thexan's, Satele's) for 500?

Alssaran
05.05.2017 , 06:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
Why buy that ridiculous monstrosity for 5000 coins when you can buy much nicer lightsabres (blademaster, Thexan's, Satele's) for 500?
Because some emotional teenager in a movie thought it was a great idea to stick crossguards on a lightsaber, and then Disney made it a franchise lore-killer.

CKNORTH
05.05.2017 , 07:43 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
Because some emotional teenager in a movie thought it was a great idea to stick crossguards on a lightsaber, and then Disney made it a franchise lore-killer.
I was thinking about this, when Luke made his lightsaber after the hand chop chop, it wasn't easy for him, in regards to the vented light saber it would make sense that Kylo Ren had troubles making his. due to the fact no one really trained him like the training Luke had received.... but that's just how I would see it in the lore

as for the vented lightsaber I got that sumbich in my collections now.. I must of bought 5+ crates when those packs were out and never received one, all of the crates gave me was garbage. So yeah it was expensive but not as expensive as loosing out on it to begin with and then hoping to get the 100m+ credit price tag... would of never gotten it off the GTN at those dumb inflated prices...
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

My RAF Link! http://www.swtor.com/r/zfWrv6