6th Anniversary for SWTOR

fushnchips

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More fireworks to delete, or rot in the mail, and another mini astromech that'll never be summoned. :p

The Fireworks decoration (3rd aniv I think) were totally awesome. Something like that would actually be good rather than yet another reskinned astromech droid.

I hope they finally put this husk of a once good game out of its misery.

I agree with you..at this point..this game is nothing more than a rotting zombie that needs to be taken out back and put out of its misery I.E shut it down

A new Companion would be nice ;)

But one of the newer different species they had made only shortly before releasing the Revan story ...

Or HK-47, that would be nice, too. :D

Pretty sure the reason HK-51 exists is because someone decreed that we can't all go running around with HK-47... still, I know at least one person who wants a HK companion customization that puts HK-47's head on HK-51's body.

I agree with you..at this point..this game is nothing more than a rotting zombie that needs to be taken out back and put out of its misery I.E shut it down

Sadly no one on the dev team seems to think differently, its seems there is little good news about the game coming from the studio for this anniversary. Possible the worst year yet for tor with them going down to 5 servers that spend a lot of the time light and little reason for people to log in except to work through very old content.