Focused Defense a joke now

BallisticKaine

I understand that at the 40sec use it made it a godlike power. (PvP whiners) But now for 10sec use and 2min cool down it just serves no purpose what so ever. At least make it 20sec and reduce the cool down to like 1 or 1.3min. Please devs really thing about the whole and not just the few regarding things like this.

I understand that at the 40sec use it made it a godlike power. (PvP whiners) But now for 10sec use and 2min cool down it just serves no purpose what so ever. At least make it 20sec and reduce the cool down to like 1 or 1.3min. Please devs really thing about the whole and not just the few regarding things like this.

It is still extremely powerful in it's current form. If anything it may need further reducing of it's effectiveness.

10 seconds with a 2 minute CD is pathetic. Instead of catering to whining babies by nerfing guardian abilities that are finally decently useful and moving things around to stupid places (*cough* making challenging call a threat dump), how about dealing with the healers that are still way OP for their own good?

Such a joke :rolleyes:

It now punishes lazy users who would press it any old time and rely on the healing buffs lasting half a minute to effectively double their health instead of using it as a DCD.

When used as a DCD it's lost nothing.

What next? Should my sniper's Entrench just be the normal attribute of cover? Maybe Ambush should fire instantly and have a 3 sec CD and refund 12 energy. How about each shot of series of shots knock the target back 5 meters and give snipers 50m range for 10 secs following series of shots. Sounds great, right? Then series of shots will be useful.... /rolleyes