I can no longer do WZ with player vote kick

runinmad

What a bunch of bull crap. Who in the hell thought of this. I want my money back for game. because I dont do as I am told. Are if we only can get one node all vote me out while they sit there. This is a bunch of bull crap

Uh... wha? derpy derpy doo, do do dee derpy doo. Doopy derpy do, doopy derp doo doody derp.

At least that's what I think you said. Just thought I'd clean it up for you so it's more understandable.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of bull crap. Who in the hell thought of this. I want my money back for game. because I dont do as I am told. Are if we only can get one node all vote me out while they sit there. This is a bunch of bull crap

I don't understand what you're saying.

You canot be kicked for insuboordination. You have to be afk or you may have disconnected.

Let me vouch for OP a little,

I was kicked by a 4 man premade and reason was I was a healer that couldn't keep the leader of that guild alive when hit went 100% to 8% in less than 5 secs.

He raged, and I told him to shove it, he begins to ask WZ to vote kick me and I was voted out by his guild which means 4 votes to boot me.

Here is the problem:

The system was installed not for this purpose, it was installed to vote out afker's PERIOD!

If Bioware wants to play lets favor pre-mades and the vote system with people that pays subs then there is a serious problem at hand.

Again I was not afk, and pretty much was arguing like most WZ's with someone, thing is WZ had more people to vote me out due to it being a pre-made I was fighting with on the OPS.

I have sent a ticket in about this issue, and even have a SS of it all, waiting to hear the excuses of this system.

If anything it needs revamped or taken away, cause pre-mades are abusing it on Fatman for self gain or giggles.

Edited by Caeliux

Let me vouch for OP a little,

I was kicked by a 4 man premade and reason was I was a healer that couldn't keep the leader of that guild alive when hit went 100% to 8% in less than 5 secs.

He raged, and I told him to shove it, he begins to ask WZ to vote kick me and I was voted out by his guild which means 4 votes to boot me.

Here is the problem:

The system was installed not for this purpose, it was installed to vote out afker's PERIOD!

If Bioware wants to play lets favor pre-mades and the vote system with people that pays subs then there is a serious problem at hand.

Again I was not afk, and pretty much was arguing like most WZ's with someone, thing is WZ had more people to vote me out due to it being a pre-made I was fighting with on the OPS.

I have sent a ticket in about this issue, and even have a SS of it all, waiting to hear the excuses of this system.

If anything it needs revamped or taken away, cause pre-mades are abusing it on Fatman for self gain or giggles.

Why didn't you click "not afk" when the dialog box asked if you were afk? Had you done so, you wouldn't have been kicked from the warzone. Also you could have engaged in combat or earned a medal.

It also doesn't take 4 people, a single person can send the message to someone, seeing you don't need 4 people ... because the safe guard is there that;

If

You

Click

A

Button

You

Do

Not

Get

Kicked.

i dont understand if the system is bugged or some people is really full of....

I don't think it's bugging because I've used it a few times. Sent a vote kick to someone AFKing in Void star and about 2 seconds later they started moving again but stayed in the warzone. A few other times, about 15 seconds later, they got kicked.

I am pretty sure it does. I have tried to kick a couple of the annoying kids cussing up a storm in ops chat about how every else sucks etc. And I've received a message like "Vote to Kick failed ... entered combat.

You damn kids, get out of my bg :D

Why didn't you click "not afk" when the dialog box asked if you were afk? Had you done so, you wouldn't have been kicked from the warzone. Also you could have engaged in combat or earned a medal.

It also doesn't take 4 people, a single person can send the message to someone, seeing you don't need 4 people ... because the safe guard is there that;

If

You

Click

A

Button

You

Do

Not

Get

Kicked.

Amazing that you don't comprehend what I wrote, let me say it again.

> I was kicked during combat, no afk warning poped up.<

When the loading screen finished and I was on fleet I was in a 4 min ban and it said I was voted out.

I was not afk and was in combat, and I was voted out

Either it is bugged, or the system itself is flawed for those that are geting voted out and not in a afk position hence me even bothering posting in this thread.

Edited by Caeliux

I comprehend just fine; you are defending a post that says "the vote kick system is BROKEN!! IT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED! NO POINT IN PVPING NOW!!!" and then saying something happened that isn't the vote kick system. Take the time to read about how things SHOULD be working before coming here.

The vote kick system is one (not 4) people flag you as AFK, you get a message, if you reply you don't get kicked.

If your post was "the vote kick system is BUGGED, perhaps you should look into that." then my reply would be very different.