Corpses. EVERYWHERE!

Is it just me, or are the bodies around the weekly heroic zones not disappearing? It's looking pretty cluttered (and smelly? ;) ) around the place!

I'm being flippant but it's becoming very difficult to see the quest objects with some missions.

NB Edit:

The only exception to this is stupid stupid 'Shock Doctrine' - which I LOATHE ARGH - because the bodies pile up and you can't find yours BUT they also often disappear too quickly and you miss the boat. Planting the evidence takes too long, there are always loads of other people and I always fall down a hole at the edge of the platform because I'm an idiot.

I hate that quest.

Edited by Jazulfi

This bug is on multiple servers (all?) with no corpses despawning, which is overloading the video. Everything...abilities, enemy spawn, node gathering...everything is severely delayed to the point that it is unplayable in high-corpse areas (which is quickly becoming everywhere, if not already). This is all over multiple forums with various topics: lag, despawn, corpses, etc. C'mon Bioware Devs, we need to know that you have seen and acknowledged this problem, please.

It was hilarious on ord Mantell on the 3 heroic quests there, you couldn't see the enemies under the giant pile of corpses from the large monsters but things are so weak that just spamming an AoE occasionally will kill anything that might get in your way, you just can't see them.

Corpse Despawn and Lag | 11.22.2015, 03:23 PM

Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue currently in-game in which corpses aren't despawning, leading to lag issues in some areas. We are exploring a fix for the issue for Tuesday. Also, we may be doing a brief server restart tomorrow at some point to help alleviate some of the lag. I will have more information on that tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

-eric

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8650768#edit8650768