Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove reg matchmaking or remove premades

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove reg matchmaking or remove premades

Alterkai
01.20.2019 , 05:19 AM | #31
what about adding group reg option and forbid any actions such as joining a group while u queuing for reg solo?
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power.
I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force.

Lhancelot
01.20.2019 , 10:47 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Alterkai View Post
what about adding group reg option and forbid any actions such as joining a group while u queuing for reg solo?
It would make sense, but only if the population allowed for this to work. I mean, if you only got 3-5 premades queuing and 12 solo queuing obviously it wouldn't work.

When the game was really bouncing with activity in the WZs, they could have made a solo only queue, and premade group queue for regs it would have worked. I don't know about now. Even though with cross faction in now, maybe it could. They have the numbers so they would know,

I guess they don't think it would work or they would have done this a long time ago. That or they lack the coding knowledge to do it, rofl. Who knows what their reasoning is for the decisions they make.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

Collec
01.20.2019 , 12:36 PM | #33
Of course you despise ranked,because you would have to go against another premade, where they would crush you. It's like I said, you won't see many guild vs guild fights,because one guild would stomp another and trashier guild would stop playing. You are so full of excuses. YES you ran a pvp guild...we all heard you...I was in pvp guilds as well,but that didn't stop me from playing solo.
Guild vs guild matches sure they don't count for weeklies,but you can test your guild and your skill.

Ranked was dead before, mat farmers didn't kill it. If anything, people had ranked pops because of those mat farmers.

Let them quit, if they can't solo q. You stomp and get stomped in pvp...you kill and get killed in pvp...that's how it is. Self proclamied elites,who rage quit,because someone focuses them or it doesn't go the way they want in frst 2 minutes of wz...gimme a break. You talk about how 25% of pvp population is premade...so BW should ignore other 75%, where they are losing solo players because of trash that premades in solo q's.

BW gave people,who "just wanna play with their friends" now option to do so.

Guild Wars 2 had at start solo q and group q...then they removed group q,because not many ppl were doing it,because trash premades got stomped. Then they went to solo q,where they faced pugs and could actually win. It's the same thing. Haven't played GW2 in over a year now,but I am pretty sure it's still the same. And that game actually had some real competition going on for real cash for a while.

Bottom line is and this is not just my perspective..this is how it is...people who use excuse that it is nothing wrong with premades in solo q and then don't actually solo q...are trash. Trash is trash.

And your logic is stupid by the way...premades would not wanna play against another premade...but they would against pug...they would rather quit game than play solo q. "Great logic" !

YOU CAN NEVER BALANCE GAME AROUND PREMADE. To all trash get some skill, you'll stomp in pvp and you'll get stomped. Grow a pair of balls and play solo q SOLO.

BYE FELICIA !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

KendraP
01.20.2019 , 02:06 PM | #34
Since when do you get to assume reasons I don't like something? I told you i don't like ranked because I prefer strategic, objective based play.

I have solo queued, played in premades, and against premades, so maybe I simply have a broader perspective than someone who only solo queues and wants to lock everyone else in their box.

In short, the premade queue has sailed. The population of this game would not support a seperate queue, leading more people to leave, and making the population glut even lower than it already is.

DariusCalera
01.20.2019 , 02:21 PM | #35
Just came back to playing after about 8 months and I am quickly being reminded why I left. I had totally forgotten about this idiotic hidden elo and the issues with it as well as those with the broken matchmaking.

TrixxieTriss
01.20.2019 , 06:06 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
It would make sense, but only if the population allowed for this to work. I mean, if you only got 3-5 premades queuing and 12 solo queuing obviously it wouldn't work.

When the game was really bouncing with activity in the WZs, they could have made a solo only queue, and premade group queue for regs it would have worked. I don't know about now. Even though with cross faction in now, maybe it could. They have the numbers so they would know,

I guess they don't think it would work or they would have done this a long time ago. That or they lack the coding knowledge to do it, rofl. Who knows what their reasoning is for the decisions they make.
Nah, it’s wouldnt work. Even in primetime. There just aren’t enough individual people in the queue. More and more of us aren’t queueing for pvp anymore.

The best solution as I mentioned is to just fix the damn match making and we won’t have this problem, either that or remove premades altogether or compromise and just make 2 man premades.

As it is, I’ve basically stopped playing pvp. It’s a friggen joke. I’m either getting pummeled by premades (losing every match) because I’m the only good player on the team full of noobs. Or I’m pummeling a bunch of noobs because they put 2 good player on my team and none on theirs.

BioWare just need to fix the *********** matchmaking.

macmachado
01.21.2019 , 09:52 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DariusCalera View Post
Just came back to playing after about 8 months and I am quickly being reminded why I left. I had totally forgotten about this idiotic hidden elo and the issues with it as well as those with the broken matchmaking.
same here

macmachado
01.21.2019 , 09:56 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Nah, it’s wouldnt work. Even in primetime. There just aren’t enough individual people in the queue. More and more of us aren’t queueing for pvp anymore.
i wonder why

TrixxieTriss
01.21.2019 , 06:04 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by macmachado View Post
i wonder why
No need to wonder.
We’ve all seen how BioWare have systematically destroyed pvp by accident or incompetence or on purpose. Who knows why they do anything.
If they actually consulted more with the pvp community instead of trying to force stuff on us or not interpreting what we say and understanding ( means they need to communicate more to make sure they understand because they mostly seem to do the opposite of the feed back they are given ). Then maybe pvp wouldn’t be in the sorry state it’s in and more people would play it.

macmachado
01.22.2019 , 07:11 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
No need to wonder.
We’ve all seen how BioWare have systematically destroyed pvp by accident or incompetence or on purpose. Who knows why they do anything.
If they actually consulted more with the pvp community instead of trying to force stuff on us or not interpreting what we say and understanding ( means they need to communicate more to make sure they understand because they mostly seem to do the opposite of the feed back they are given ). Then maybe pvp wouldn’t be in the sorry state it’s in and more people would play it.
you're right