PvP Bug/Exploit Game Breaker

Zintiel

Stealth

Honestly how did the developers miss this. Is there no internal testing team?

Here's a tip if you're playing a stealth class in the arenas. Stealth in your starting area. Poison releases at the end of the match. You don't die because the starting area isn't affected. You win.

Or how about this, you're an assassin tank. Wait until the game ends and go to the middle. No one can kill you in the 5-6 seconds they have to live so you win.

THANKS FOR THE BROKEN PVP

doesn't work. Had hilarity last night in the pugs on my tankassain being roflstomped by reps. Seems to be some kind of anti stealth thingy going on as hiding in a corner for any length of time and they all saw me.

on a side note my fav loss that I've been bending peoples ear about over skype? I got put in with 3 healers v 3 tanks and an ars merc, who off healed for them. Turned out non of my healer friends wanted to heal and the merc topped the healing meters of both rounds that they crushed us. Cos you know, tanks do die to guard directed damage if they dont get healed and sorc (yes they were all sorcs) force lightining doesnt do a great deal of damage when they have been taunted by multiple tanks. Who are using cds.

It passed beyond frustration and nerd rage into the realm of farce. thankfully I had plenty of beer.