Some QQ Is justified but balance not as bad as first thought.

Stavroz

Yes it's true some class/specs are lacking in viability in arenas, but at second glance ( played close to 100 ranked arena games on PTS and now live), it seems that there are more viable class compositions to your standard op double Mara jug tank.

Sure op healers are not going anywhere and are far superior to the other healers but we r seeing some very creative comps from some of the best ranked guilds.

MVP tonight were running 2 teams.

One was a pretty cheesy double PT Mara team but the other was running a deception sin and sorc.

I have seen DPS mandos and snipers also perform very well.

The real issue is that most of these classes/specs have a higher skill cap.

That is great players will get the full potential out of them while others will struggle.

Where as smash spec yes is strong it also has a lower skill cap to play so average to decent players shine and are more prevalent in PvP.

Everyone admits that Ops Healers are too strong but BioWare won't roll out PvP changes to go with arenas. Why people are still talking about it and not just leaving the game is beyond my understanding.

Not everyone admits that Ops healers are too strong.

Most of the people that says Ops healers are too strong never even played an healer in this game.

If they nerf Ops healers under sorcs healers. Then sorcs healer QQ will come. If they nerf sorcs healers under merc healers. Then merc healers QQ will come.

Complaining about healer as been the #1 favorite past time for PvP forumers in every MMO there is.

Merc healers and sorc healers needs a buff. Ops healers are fine where they are.

Everyone admits that Ops Healers are too strong but BioWare won't roll out PvP changes to go with arenas. Why people are still talking about it and not just leaving the game is beyond my understanding.

I did leave. Cancelled my sub today, im done, they totally screwed DPS sages. DPS sages are about as useful in arenas as a blue shirt ison st. patricks day. I feel like paper and feel useless, **** bioware for taking the only thing that was keeping me subscribed (anticipation of the 2.4 patch) and *********** it all up. This game needs pvp balance. In the next few weeks mark my words arenas will be dominated by sentnal, guardian healer combos everything else will get smashed. Im going back to other games this game is a joke.

Problem is is that this has the Star Wars IP carrying it, and it has lightsabers, the Force and stuff like that. I love Star Wars, but I realized BW doesn't care about PvP so I just unsubbed. My sub ends soon and then I'm never touching this game again.

Consumers need to stop making excuses, and start showing results if they want things to change.

Problem is is that this has the Star Wars IP carrying it, and it has lightsabers, the Force and stuff like that. I love Star Wars, but I realized BW doesn't care about PvP so I just unsubbed. My sub ends soon and then I'm never touching this game again.

Consumers need to stop making excuses, and start showing results if they want things to change.

Legit.

If you go read the shadow rep questions and the merc questions the devs actually touched on this issue as to why balancing is coming at a later point

If you go read the shadow rep questions and the merc questions the devs actually touched on this issue as to why balancing is coming at a later point

"At a later point" if I had a dollar for every time I heard that crap.

Not everyone admits that Ops healers are too strong.

Most of the people that says Ops healers are too strong never even played an healer in this game.

If they nerf Ops healers under sorcs healers. Then sorcs healer QQ will come. If they nerf sorcs healers under merc healers. Then merc healers QQ will come.

Complaining about healer as been the #1 favorite past time for PvP forumers in every MMO there is.

Merc healers and sorc healers needs a buff. Ops healers are fine where they are.

Not nerfing is not an option. They need toned down. Right now it takes 3 coordinated DPS to kill ONE Opr healer in a WZ. Two would be fair but three, while being attacked by the other team, isn't balanced.

I did leave. Cancelled my sub today, im done, they totally screwed DPS sages. DPS sages are about as useful in arenas as a blue shirt ison st. patricks day. I feel like paper and feel useless, **** bioware for taking the only thing that was keeping me subscribed (anticipation of the 2.4 patch) and *********** it all up. This game needs pvp balance. In the next few weeks mark my words arenas will be dominated by sentnal, guardian healer combos everything else will get smashed. Im going back to other games this game is a joke.

By Balance Sage does amazing in Ranked Arenas. I usually have more kills and more damage than anyone else paired with a nice chunk of healing. And I've been on completely different teams.

You playing a TK I presume?

Not nerfing is not an option. They need toned down. Right now it takes 3 coordinated DPS to kill ONE Opr healer in a WZ. Two would be fair but three, while being attacked by the other team, isn't balanced.

you need one DD to kill a unsupported ops(excluded range dds - due to los issues all they can do is keep him from doing his job by forcing him to stay out of los to his team members) - if you need more your dds have a severe l2p issue and a perception problem regarding their playing ability.

i have played 30-40 arena matches since they came out,yesterday.When we lose,operative healer is never the reason.In fact i find the sorc bubble and the merc immunity to interrupt much powerful when we try to focus the healer down in critical moments.1 vanish is nothing.

Sorc healers are much more annoying than op healers.

Op healers are overrated.They are also one of the easiest to bring down when its 1v1, for me.

I am talking from carnage mara pov.

When we lose vs operative healer its usually because we failed,not because the operative is overpowered.

I actually am preferring sorc heals over my op, at least in the solo queue.

damage mitigation from the bubble plus immunity when I need it, instead of hoping i get away with a vanish on top of stronger heals has been more useful than hots.

matches don't last long enough for better energy management to matter at all

My team and I had to do this to every op healer we found in the arenas today and it took ALL 4 OF US. healer had to jump in to. in order to kill 1 op healer. So I understand what your saying bro toneing them down may not be good enough. its plain simple bioware ether need to A- Nerf the operative healers. B- Restore the damage that that marauders/sentinel use to be able to do.

My team and I had to do this to every op healer we found in the arenas today and it took ALL 4 OF US. healer had to jump in to. in order to kill 1 op healer. So I understand what your saying bro toneing them down may not be good enough. its plain simple bioware ether need to A- Nerf the operative healers. B- Restore the damage that that marauders/sentinel use to be able to do.

***?! Buff sentinels?!? Are you crazy? My team was running a imnfiltration shadow and a sharpshooter gunslinger, and we never had any issues killing stuff, double op healer teams included