Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your legacy surname?

Coolits
02.19.2012 , 05:54 AM | #491
Tyranus

Went for a lore name myself

"Dooku was a Jedi Master who fell to the dark side of the Force and became the Dark Lord of the Sith, known as Darth Tyranus."

Temperentia
02.19.2012 , 07:53 AM | #492
Tor'Kaleisen.

At that point I just wanted to get on with the game so I just plugged in the surname of a character I created years ago for a roleplay.

WookieBob
02.19.2012 , 08:00 AM | #493
some fun ones here, cool thread

My main happens to be a pyrotech so Redflower from Kipling's "the jungle book" fits.
Dammit Jim, I'm a Sith Lord not a doctor!

Khem Val approved!

Appletaz
02.19.2012 , 10:20 AM | #494
One of my favorite historical figures: Simon de Montfort IV, Lord Protector of England for 3 years in the 13th century. Had to take away the throne from Henry the III because he was a horrible King and was bankrupting the country. Also wrote the Oxford Provisions and established the House of Commons in England to give the populace (mostly merchants and such) a voice in the government. The basis for our House of Representatives. He was about justice and everyone having an equal voice in how they are governed. I quite like that.

I tried to make de'Montfort, but they said Montfort was "an invalid name" -- which quite surprised me. Not sure what the story is about that. So I changed the name to Montford and it was accepted. Go figure.

Zadias
02.19.2012 , 11:41 AM | #495
Hessian
Major S'titch Hessian
Guild is Serenity

Gwenyver
02.19.2012 , 12:46 PM | #496
I wanted something original as well as fitting for all of my characters. Being on a RP server I wanted to be sure that what ever I chose would be fitting. Which was hard seeing as they cover 5 species. >.<

I ended up going with 'Ayros'

I'm fairly happy with it.
Lord Ieldis

Sorya, Jedi Sentinel | Agony, Sith Assassin | Leah, Mercenary | Mindy, Sniper

Mattemaaan
02.20.2012 , 03:18 AM | #497
Mine is Dafaq, thinking of creating a character and naming it What, would be pretty epic

Xanvai
02.20.2012 , 03:38 AM | #498
My legacy name is Xanadu :3 Xan has been my nickname and alter ego for 6 years now, and I made my toon [Xanvai], but ditched her for a different toon who originally was my alt [but is now my main] named Asphixi. At my old work, people would call me Xanadu to remember my 'name' by, so it kinda stuck.

Xanadu is a "place of paradise and perfection", so I thought it kinda meshed in a wierd, kinky way with Asphixi (asphixiation). Ayyyyyyye xD

Exiss
02.20.2012 , 05:29 AM | #499
Durnik ..ironically enough I was playing republic side and I saw a player named Durnik too ! :P
SWG - Flurry - Arnaud - WSE

Delirian
02.20.2012 , 05:48 AM | #500
My legacy name is Duart.
I was inspired to this name after I've read The "Lurker at the Threshold" of P.H.Lovecraft long time ago, there was a character called Ambrose Dewart.
Loriniss Duart is the full name of my character.