Login servers having issues?

Blakinik

I am logging in and get to where it pings the patching server. Starts with "initializing" then it is "This program encountered an unspecified error. please try this patch again." after about a minute. Normally goes almost instantly. Can't even get to the server selection screen.

I am logging in and get to where it pings the patching server. Starts with "initializing" then it is "This program encountered an unspecified error. please try this patch again." after about a minute. Normally goes almost instantly. Can't even get to the server selection screen.

Try the repair option on the login screen. See if that helps.

I'm getting the same. can't even access the repair option as it's greyed out and won't allow to be clicked. i deleted completely and attempted to download a fresh version of the game from swtor.com but that is also giving me the same message from the launcher.

I'm getting the same. can't even access the repair option as it's greyed out and won't allow to be clicked. i deleted completely and attempted to download a fresh version of the game from swtor.com but that is also giving me the same message from the launcher.

Do you guys use the bit raider version?