To Bioware

Omoxionuk

This has happened three times now where people will not resurrect after the final boss thus unable to loot.

Can we have an automatic resurrection when instance has been completed.

Gathan emmers Eewolf good luck partying with these.

This has happened three times now where people will not resurrect after the final boss thus unable to loot.

How does this fit with oddities like Black Talon where the final boss fight is not the last fight of the FP, and in addition the FP doesn't end until some time after that, in an entirely differnt part of the map?

how can other people not reviving stop you from looting? Most fp/ops I've done people loot wether the dead are revived or not.

how can other people not reviving stop you from looting? Most fp/ops I've done people loot wether the dead are revived or not.

Go try a few instances die on last boss self revive then go see if you can loot last boss.

Go try a few instances die on last boss self revive then go see if you can loot last boss.

Do you mean, other people won't revive you, so you have to self revive, and get put back to the start?

Edited by DarkTergon

There are instances where this can be a problem, especially in flashpoints where you can skip mobs as a group with a stealther (Red Reaper) or just run through them (Cademimu). It happened to me one time in Cademimu and I could not survive running through the mobs between the rez point and the boss room and had to give up on the loot. Very annoying and incredibly rude from the group mates that immediately left after they had picked up their loot. Edited by Phazonfreak