Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does jumpring right to Jedi Under Siege effect romanced comapnions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How does jumpring right to Jedi Under Siege effect romanced comapnions?

tuulem
04.08.2020 , 02:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Nadia, Khem, Kira, Scourge, and both Jaesas are available to both sexes on return, although I'm not sure about Nadia, Kira and DSJ on males who didn't romance them before. (Just like Kaliyo who cannot be [Flirt]ed by female agents, nor by male Agents that didn't finish her romance before.)

Ashara, Andronikos, Felix, and all the released-earlier returners are reserved for romance by just characters who romanced them before.
You can start a romance with Nadia with a male consular when she returns after Ossus even if you originally didn't touch that romance with a ten-meter pole... err, I mean start one during your class story. I've done it myself.

SteveTheCynic
04.09.2020 , 12:54 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RowanThursday View Post
Sigh, I suppose Darth Nox has to choose between Lana, Andronikos, and Khem Val?
From a game-mechanical point of view, no, you're not limited to just those three possibilities. Your choice is wider than that, and includes Koth and Theron. A more Lana-like (pragmatic dark rather than goggly-eyed maniac dark) Nox could easily accommodate Theron (with a hint of malice involved, for stealing the Jedi Grandmaster's son...), although Koth is a bit of a stretch.

I'm also interested in seeing whether the Anri and Darth Rivix [Flirt]s go anywhere.

On the other hand, three-in-a-bed with Lana and Andronikos ... Hmm.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

RowanThursday
04.09.2020 , 03:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
...although Koth is a bit of a stretch.
On the other hand, three-in-a-bed with Lana and Andronikos ... Hmm.
Koth, my Darth Nox was able to respect for his skills and saving her life, and understand his hero worship of Valkorian, but, on the other hand, she's an Inquisitor. She understands how Valkorian got to be hero worshipped like that, and she's not going to be attracted to anyone dumb enough to fall for it.
"... Pointless meatbag bickering."
-- HK-55