Returning To Tython

Encierros

I'm currently downloading the game client and am planning to return to Tython after nearly 5 years away from this game. I realize a lot has changed but as I patiently wait to get back in game, I have found Rydarus' Vigilance Guardian guide on duffy.net.

Seems like the classes are much more balanced than I remember at launch. Of all the people playing Guardian/Juggernaut as their mains, what do you like most about the class and skills?

I'm currently downloading the game client and am planning to return to Tython after nearly 5 years away from this game. I realize a lot has changed but as I patiently wait to get back in game, I have found Rydarus' Vigilance Guardian guide on duffy.net.

Seems like the classes are much more balanced than I remember at launch. Of all the people playing Guardian/Juggernaut as their mains, what do you like most about the class and skills?

While Vigi guardians are not the FOTM, they are definitely stronk. Rydarus' guide is still accurate with the exception of the references to Freezing Force as it was nerfed to the ground.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller