Guardian Augments

Gibbanator

Finally got my Tier 1 MK3 Eternal Gear on all 14 spots for my Guardian. I been working on opening MK10 slots on all my gear. Got characters that are Armormech, Armstech and Synthweaving to make the Augments needed to place in those slots but I am not sure which ones I should use. I know as a Guardian Tank I need to raise my Defense, Master and Power up (Least according to the Sites) I have viewed. Doing some searching on line I can find what the max's are for the MK3 Armor I have but was hoping to find what Augments to use in each slots for best results. I can't find nothing.

If there is a site that can at least suggest what to put in those slots for each type character it would be of great help to me and any others who may like the help.

4k defense rating?! Thats utterly pointless as the increase from 2k-3k nets you < 4% def rating (and from 3k to 4k would be evem less of a gain). You're much better off throwing some of that into power for more threat.

I personally prefer keeping absorb closer to shield, but thats all personal preference.

4k defense rating?! Thats utterly pointless as the increase from 2k-3k nets you < 4% def rating (and from 3k to 4k would be evem less of a gain). You're much better off throwing some of that into power for more threat.

It's 4.44% from 2k to 3k and a 2.97% difference from 3k to 4k. Though 4k is only really attainable if you're either augmenting for defense, which is obviously very bad, or if you're not taking bulwark/bastion enhancements + b mods. Swapping it into power though, that's arguable, since that means losing around 4% defense chance (which admittedly is not a whole lot) in exchange for a meagre 302 bonus damage.

Edited by AdjeYo

It's 4.44% from 2k to 3k and a 2.97% difference from 3k to 4k. Though 4k is only really attainable if you're either augmenting for defense, which is obviously very bad, or if you're not taking bulwark/bastion enhancements + b mods. Swapping it into power though, that's arguable, since that means losing around 4% defense chance (which admittedly is not a whole lot) in exchange for a meagre 302 bonus damage.

The point was 4k defense listed in that guide is ridiculous. I stuck around the warding b mods until i did the math on the 4% thing too. My co-tank still does, and he also has people pull threat off him a bit more than i do (of course, he did when we were both running warding mods too).

The point was 4k defense listed in that guide is ridiculous. I stuck around the warding b mods until i did the math on the 4% thing too. My co-tank still does, and he also has people pull threat off him a bit more than i do (of course, he did when we were both running warding mods too).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, | just wanted to add that for completeness sake. A lot of the time I see people recommending lethal bmods, skipping over the possiblity of warding bmods entirely. That said I do agree, they're both perfectly viable.