Friend Referral Problem - Link Not Registered As Used - Stuck with Customer Service

Jazulfi

Hi there

I finally persuaded my partner to give SWTOR a try. He downloaded the game via Steam and I sent him my Referral Link email. He duly made his account by clicking through from that link, then fired up the game from Steam, and logged in wthout an issue. Two days later he subscribed for a month.

However, the Referral has not registered on my account and neither of us have recieved any notifications or rewards.

I contacted customer service and they told me *he* would have to contact them, which he did. He explained the problem and they told him he needed to use a Referral link to create his account and then closed the ticket.

At this point I just need to say that normally my interactions with Customer Service are fantastic, and they are normally incredibly helpful. But I'm not sure where to go from here.

He did indeed use my Referral link - I was able to give CS details for both our accounts with dates, and he has obviously subscribed. I'm a bit disappointed CS don't seem very interested in helping us sort it out.

In the grand scheme of things I guess this isn't a hugely important issue, but I'm a good customer, and I'm sad this system hasn't worked for some reason.

If anyone has any suggestions or someone from CS is reading this and can help us we'd be grateful!

Many thanks!

Did you file an in-game ticket or contact CS via phone/email? You mentioned a ticket, so I am assuming it was an in-game ticket. Try contacting CS via phone/email.

Contact by phone:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Email:

support@swtor.com - if emailing best to do it from the address associated with the SWTOR account

Did you file an in-game ticket or contact CS via phone/email? You mentioned a ticket, so I am assuming it was an in-game ticket. Try contacting CS via phone/email.

Contact by phone:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Email:

support@swtor.com - if emailing best to do it from the address associated with the SWTOR account

Thanks so much for responding, and that's a good idea. I'll give it a go. o/