RP Character - Archaeologist

-Sullster-

Hi all,

Have just renewed my account after about 6 months of inactivity. I'm about to start a degree in Archaeology in a fortnight and am wanting to rp my character in the game as a budding archaeologist. I was wondering what character storyline could easily emulate this. Consular and Inquistor came to mind from the low level missions I did search for artifacts/relics. Anyone who has played further in the storyline have any suggestions on what the best class would be?

Edited by -Sullster-
Spelling!!

Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor would fit the bill. Or, if you want a more 'human' and down to Earth character, how about Smuggler? Then you can add a touch of Indiana Jones to your character if you so wanted. And even if you don't want to have your character taking on a Jones-esque feel, I still think the majority of Smuggler armour fits that of an archaeologist.

Thanks for the feedback. I was trying to steer away from Smuggler as I initially played one up to act 3 and I just felt like a glorified deliveryboy. (Although the conversations are hilarious)

I think I will try a SI (Although I loved the rock feel of Cons powers) as I have been informed you are essentially an archaeologist throughout most of the storyline.:D

Edited by -Sullster-
Bad Spelling!

I'd also totally recommend looking up the Imperial Reclaimation Service. They're basically a branch of the Empire specifically looking into old tombs and lost Sith archaeology; and not necessarily Force Sensitives either.