End Game Armor

The_Hegemon

Ok so, I haven't reached it yet, but I'm looking toward the endgame PvP and PvE and have some questions.

To be completely honest, my goal is to find, or make (I am a Jug/Synth), a set that is acceptable for both operations and warzones.

The full extent of my knowledge of endgame armor can be summed up by this post:

PvP armor go's:

Recruit(Pay for with Credit's),

Battle Master (pay for with War Zone Commendations),

War Hero (Pay for with Ranked War Zone commendations [some also need some War zone Comm's])

PvE Armor go's:

Tionese (Pay for with Tionese Commendations and Tionses Crystals. You can also loot them)

Columi (Pay for with Columi Commendations and you can loot it)

Rakata (Loot only)

Black Hole (Pay for with Black Hole Commendations)

My question comes in when you start talking about expertise and player crafted armor. So here is my list of questions:

1. Is player-made armor (the lvl 49 stuff you get from your crafting vendor) considered PvP or PvE? (I.E. does it have an expertise stat?)
  2. If you "max-craft" that armor (break down enough that you get it up to its purple version) how does it compare to the other end game vendor bought armors?
  3. Do either the PvP or PvE armors outclass the other enough that you can use one in-place of the other? (E.G. Can you PvP in Black Hole, or do operations in War Hero armor?)
  4. Will this (to the best of our knowledge) largely change in 1.3?
  5. "The other question I should have asked but didn't yet know enough to..."

All help is appreciated! :)

Thanks,

Scott

My question comes in when you start talking about expertise and player crafted armor. So here is my list of questions:

1.Is player-made armor (the lvl 49 stuff you get from your crafting vendor) considered PvP or PvE? (I.E. does it have an expertise stat?)

PVE, you can buy to craft BattleMaster, WarHero and ranked BM/WH armour, then you buy BM gear remove the mods and add in to crafted with augment slot.

2.If you "max-craft" that armor (break down enough that you get it up to its purple version) how does it compare to the other end game vendor bought armors?

Crafted is not good enugh exept for Rakata armour with you can make 2 items of. (PVE)

3.Do either the PvP or PvE armors outclass the other enough that you can use one in-place of the other? (E.G. Can you PvP in Black Hole, or do operations in War Hero armor?)

Player use BM/WH armour in PVE until they get better in PVE, the other way you cant becase off Expertise on PVP gear.

4.Will this (to the best of our knowledge) largely change in 1.3?

No one knows.

5."The other question I should have asked but didn't yet know enough to..."

Edited by skidrows