Tactical Switching

uppen

Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I couldn't be bothered searching.

.......... You know, I'm almost afraid to suggest this. Not only because i'll be shooting myself in the foot, but because I may recieve some measure of resentment for mentioning it. But .....

Please lock the Character Sheet when players enter a warzone or an Arena.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned as I couldn't be bothered searching.

.......... You know, I'm almost afraid to suggest this. Not only because i'll be shooting myself in the foot, but because I may recieve some measure of resentment for mentioning it. But .....

Lock, as in not letting people change stuff? Probaly would cause a backlash, as people use different tacticals/amps for pvp and pve. Don't pvp anymore, but can't see why allowing people changing stuff will cause problems?

Edited by DarkTergon

What is the goal of this request? What are you trying to prevent?