Juggernaut Spec? Need Help

omegakeenan

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play a full tank immortal Jugg in pvp. Came back to SWTOR re-subbed and saw that my immortal just doesn't work anymore. I went full Vengence Hybrid armor and **** it's a beast.

Str pri end secondary armor and mods. Crit + surge focus on mod. Enhancement uses shield + absorption. Use a Shield generator for your secondary. Switch between Shien and Soresu in the fights and you will be a beast. The dps was nuts! 1v1 anybody no fear!

Currently Vengeance is the superior spec to play for Juggernauts in PvP. Better survivability and sustained single target damage, and does a better job of ghetto tanking in soresu than full rage in my opinion.

The recent changes to rampage, the addition of the root to ravage, and the classic advantages to unstoppable make Vengeance a clear winner when compared to the current state of the Rage tree.

I really enjoy playing Rage at times, and it does have some interesting mobility advantages with Obliterate, but overall it's overshadowed by how good Vengeance has become.

Currently Vengeance is the superior spec to play for Juggernauts in PvP. Better survivability and sustained single target damage, and does a better job of ghetto tanking in soresu than full rage in my opinion.

The recent changes to rampage, the addition of the root to ravage, and the classic advantages to unstoppable make Vengeance a clear winner when compared to the current state of the Rage tree.

I really enjoy playing Rage at times, and it does have some interesting mobility advantages with Obliterate, but overall it's overshadowed by how good Vengeance has become.

Thanks for your response. I just hit 55 last night. Subbed on the 1st and within 5 days hit 55. I have two pieces of Oberon and will probably have a complete set within a week. This is my current build. It works pretty well.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101RMoMZfGMRRRcorcczZb.3

Thanks for your response. I just hit 55 last night. Subbed on the 1st and within 5 days hit 55. I have two pieces of Oberon and will probably have a complete set within a week. This is my current build. It works pretty well.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101RMoMZfGMRRRcorcczZb.3

Just a suggestion, I had a Veng build similar to yours. Try removing 4 points in immortal (1 quake, 1 guard stance and 2 vicious retaliation) and place them in the rage tree (3 malice, 1 in brutality). Veng uses vicious throw more often because of the destroyer proc so buffing it's crit chance a little more helps plus the added bonus is that it also buffs the crit chance in the filler attack, vicious slash.

EDIT: you should really be taking savagery in the veng tree as well, you could probably live without stagger.

Edited by Ridickilis

• 3 weeks later...