Devs please do literally anything

Prapcaster

I've played this game since launch and have loved every second of it. Until recently that is. PVP in this game is the worst pvp out of every current mmo. I've always been a regs guy but have always dabbled in ranked here and there. I perform decent in both but lately I have no desire to do either. It's an empty shell of what it used to be.

The community in pvp is completely non existent. If you even try to be friendly to people you see in matches you're usually met with an ego the size of the moon (which is *********** stupid guys it's a video game for gods sakes calm your *** down) and the other people you talk to are extremely disgruntled players that wanna be there even less then you do.

Then there's the kill farmers. I completely understand why they do this I don't hold it against them. Lots of people love regs and wanna do it with their friends. It's the ones that are just mean to people for no reason at all.

Is this really the best the devs can do or are they just collecting their paycheck while they still can?

Edited by Prapcaster

The community in pvp is completely non existent. If you even try to be friendly to people you see in matches you're usually met with an ego the size of the moon (which is *********** stupid guys it's a video game for gods sakes calm your *** down) and the other people you talk to are extremely disgruntled players that wanna be there even less then you do.

Mmmm, it's a mixed bag in my experience. Tonight, when I was solo queuing, I noticed that there was a sorceress who was rather chipper. In another warzone, one in which we lost badly, a couple of people were trying the whole way and not remotely unpleasant.

Then there's the kill farmers. I completely understand why they do this I don't hold it against them. Lots of people love regs and wanna do it with their friends. It's the ones that are just mean to people for no reason at all.

Is this really the best the devs can do or are they just collecting their paycheck while they still can?

Bane of my Regular Warzone existence. I don't mind a single number farmer...but a whole team that does nothing but stall the game so they can massage their egos? That's disruptive and disrespectful.

I truly believe kill farmers are the reason regs are in such a bad place. You can't even attack anyone because as soon as you do they cry to their buddies on their discord channel and 3 people come gank you.

They're peeling for their team mate that is in trouble, it's a good example of teamwork. Teamwork, it really comes in handy for warzones.

Learning to play and work as a team rather than as an individual can accomplish good things in warzones.

They're peeling for their team mate that is in trouble, it's a good example of teamwork. Teamwork, it really comes in handy for warzones.

Learning to play and work as a team rather than as an individual can accomplish good things in warzones.

Come one, that’s the weakest excuse I’ve ever heard for people who farm numbers instead of trying to win. That’s not team work, it selfishness.

So they're peeling for their operative team mate at the other side of the map? Either you're playing dumb or you're involved in the kill farm teams

You didn't give exact positional coordinates in your original post, you left it up to interpretation. Maybe your lack of communication plays a part in why you're getting stomped in warzones?

Communication really is critical.

You didn't give exact positional coordinates in your original post, you left it up to interpretation. Maybe your lack of communication plays a part in why you're getting stomped in warzones?

Communication really is critical.

You're trying to turn this into an argument which says a lot about your character

You're trying to turn this into an argument which says a lot about your character

You accused me of playing dumb.

You accused me of playing the part of a "kill farmer" in warzones and you've never even played a game with me.

Maybe that says more about your character than mine.

You accused me of playing dumb.

You accused me of playing the part of a "kill farmer" in warzones and you've never even played a game with me.

Maybe that says more about your character than mine.

Your responses in these threads says all I need to know about your character.

Come one, that’s the weakest excuse I’ve ever heard for people who farm numbers instead of trying to win. That’s not team work, it selfishness.

I don't understand the number farmer kind set. Like other then your group no one gives 2 ****s about your dps or kill's... I'll never not try to win was a 3 spot athlete losing isn't in my DNA.

I am completely with you. I enjoy PVP, however the kill farmers have made it unplayable. This BS about calling you buddy for help...come on...I want to PLAY THE OBJECTIVE. it is also unfair that we are forced to stay in a match while getting ganked the entire game.

it is killing the game...i left for two yrs...i came back but it makes me want to leave again....

I don't understand the number farmer kind set. Like other then your group no one gives 2 ****s about your dps or kill's... I'll never not try to win was a 3 spot athlete losing isn't in my DNA.

if you are going to play pvp...then play the effing game....go queue or rank if you want to do kills.