Mandalorian Raiders [BUG: No loot]

In the Mandalorian Raiders Flashpoint, there is no loot from the first two bosses. There is a chest, that looks like it should probably give loot, but you cannot interact with those chests.

Also worth mentioning, is that the first two bosses are probably overtuned, as are the trash pools that have big packs of wild beasts jump on you. Those bosses and trash pulls were significantly harder than the last boss. The last boss ended with everybody at full life and me, the healer, at full force. He probably needs to be more difficult.

Thanks for the amazing game,

Omni

It's a bug. I was able to get loot from the chests last night, although the servers took a while to pop up the roll window due to what I could assume is heavy load.

I agree about the overtuning, especially the 2nd boss. I enjoy the challenge but I very much doubt most pugs will be able to beat this flashpoint without massively overleveling it. There are people whining about the difficulty of Hammer Station here, a place you can 2-man...when they do Mandalorian Raiders, you can be sure this forum will be flooded with complaints.

In the Mandalorian Raiders Flashpoint, there is no loot from the first two bosses. There is a chest, that looks like it should probably give loot, but you cannot interact with those chests.

Also worth mentioning, is that the first two bosses are probably overtuned, as are the trash pools that have big packs of wild beasts jump on you. Those bosses and trash pulls were significantly harder than the last boss. The last boss ended with everybody at full life and me, the healer, at full force. He probably needs to be more difficult.

Thanks for the amazing game,

Omni

Did you kite the bosses out of their respective rooms? Loot chests (in my experience) bug out only if you drag encounters out of their intended areas of fight

[edit:

I enjoy the challenge but I very much doubt most pugs will be able to beat this flashpoint without massively overleveling it.

Yeah pugs can. I pugged it with 21 tank, 21 healer, 26 dps , 26 dps just now. Had prior knowledge of the fight though. People followed directions and marks, and it was fairly simple.

Game should be hard, not easy :p

Edited by Ashnazg

I can't comment on the first boss fight as I haven't seen the chest bugged. On the boss fight vs the 4 mobs we did have the chest remain locked the first time. Doing a bit of reading we found someone saying you needed to take them down in a particular order. And forgive me if I don't recall the names as I don't have that in front of me:

Consular first (left most), then Sentinel (second from left), then work the other two down to die at roughly the same time. I can't say for sure that is the solution, but that sequence allows us to open the chest.

As for difficulty, we were able to finish this Flashpoint with 3 players, two 23s (tank & dps), a 24 (healer) and a DPS companion. It helps if you save and activate the medical droids just before the fight.

Edited by Keep

I hope it's clear that I'm not saying the instance is difficult or needs to be nerfed, but the trash and the first two bosses should probably not be significantly more challenging than the last boss. At least I assume that is not intended.

Currently, there is no doubt that the last boss is by far the easiest boss, and realistically easier than some of the trash.

Did this instance last night for the first time. The first two bosses had no look and the chest didnt do anything on either of the fights. We fought them in their respective areas. I found it to be challenging to hold the aggro on stuff. They ping ponged all over the place. Very fun and is probably my favorite instance so far.

Same here, I have completed Braxx Twice and the Imperial Landing party once and no loot on either. Has someone found if this is a bug or not?

By far my favorite instance so far, but really loot should drop for those first 2 encounters.

Last night, we got loot from the first boss but not the second. We didn't kite the second boss out of their room, but I guess we may have gotten knocked off their little platform briefly.

Aside from the second boss, this flashpoint was really easy for my group of Sorcerer (24), Assassin (26), and Juggernaut (23-24) + Quinn. The second boss killed us a few times, but that was mainly just because we didn't know how to approach it.

Speaking of a bug in this instance....has anyone had problems turning in the quests associated with it? For two days now my guild has run this and we each picked up the daily quest AND the quest from the terminal outside the instance. When we finish, they turn in both quest but I can never access the daily terminal to turn it in. Any thoughts?

Speaking of a bug in this instance....has anyone had problems turning in the quests associated with it? For two days now my guild has run this and we each picked up the daily quest AND the quest from the terminal outside the instance. When we finish, they turn in both quest but I can never access the daily terminal to turn it in. Any thoughts?

yeah happend first day but i figured it out. dont just exit out of the instance with the minimap thing. You have to run part way back and when you get a message you can then exit out.

I've done this instance 4 times now, and while I've never encountered any problems with the first boss chest, the Boarding Party chest NEVER opens for my groups.

I've been trying to get the set, but I've only been able to get the chest and boots, since the legs are in the Boarding Party chest, I'm probably never gonna get them.

And yes, we've tried different orders, Jedi Counsular > JK, JK > Counsular, along with smuggler and troopers first, nothing worked.

I've done this instance 4 times now, and while I've never encountered any problems with the first boss chest, the Boarding Party chest NEVER opens for my groups.

I've been trying to get the set, but I've only been able to get the chest and boots, since the legs are in the Boarding Party chest, I'm probably never gonna get them.

And yes, we've tried different orders, Jedi Counsular > JK, JK > Counsular, along with smuggler and troopers first, nothing worked.

did you tank...atleast the last guy...on the platform by the chest. Thats what solved the problem for my group.

In the 2nd boss fight we noticed that none of the bosses could be cc'd, is that a bug or working as intended? Also chest didn't open for us with boss dieing right beside it, unlucky I guess. Edited by Mothias

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its happened to me a couple of times too the loot is meant to be in the chests that unlock after you kill the boss but when they went down.. Nothing just a angry red locked chest with no loot :(

As for the first boss its reasonably easy just make sure to kill the dog things first witch will make it easier and keep them out of the red ring because while in the ring it will double their damage output also a thing to note is that they are immune to taunts so their agro will be random.

The second boss the Boarding Party is a pain and yes they are very powerful but the best order to go for (this is if your Republic) is Warrior Inquisitor Agent Bounty-Hunter

and be quick the one who the most pain in the back side is the warrior who keeps jumping around and uses knock bat witch can interrupt your party and cause havoc

but in the last patch they tweaked them a little so that you can CC them so that will make it even easier (I've not played it yet after patch )

Just keep at it and be as fast as you can as when each member falls the remaining ones get stronger one alternative in beating the fight is get each of them to 10% health then finish them all of in quick succession.

The third and final boss is a cinch just keep at him until he jumps and spawns turrets then kill the turrets then back on him just repeat it until dead

Edited by Trunham