Where is Kira and Scourge?

Przemo_No

They are there, I met them. You have to finish the main story first. btw I LOVE Kiras new outfit. :)

They even have a quest, but I'm not sure if it is bugged, it just ends after a dialog, even though they say we have still work to do.

*edit*: Theran is also somewhere along the story.

Edited by Shinaa

They are there, I met them. You have to finish the main story first. btw I LOVE Kiras new outfit. :)

They even have a quest, but I'm not sure if it is bugged, it just ends after a dialog, even though they say we have still work to do.

Good to know, I look forward to it when servers are back up.

Yeah .. Theron joined the story early early on as did Lana!

He did not mean Theron Shan, son of Satele Shan though, he meant Theran (with a), the scientist. :D

He appears later on, I think he is a Counsular companion, haven't played my space-mage in a while.

Edited by Shinaa

I'm still curious why Doc just left... (dunno if thats the case for married knight). I hope he's coming back for good too.

My Doc is back despite my Knight divorcing him.

So is Kira back or not? I don't wanna get the expansion if she's not back.

Yes. It's worth it, go play.

I'm far happier with Kira and Scourge's return than I thought I would be. I feel I got more than I expected and, given what they tell us and the severity of it, I don't think this is the last we've seen of them either. Edited by JennyFlynn

My Doc is back despite my Knight divorcing him.

Yes. It's worth it, go play.

I can't. I'm only a 7 day subscriber.

It seems that you are implying that despite the long wait for their return and, in my guardian's case, the return of his wife and they don't stick around to become usable companions?

So wait, if they only come back for a short time and not stay permanently, then it's not worth me getting the expansion. They need to permanently stay to get me to get the expansion.

So wait, if they only come back for a short time and not stay permanently, then it's not worth me getting the expansion. They need to permanently stay to get me to get the expansion.

they come back permanently (at least for JK) - just have "to do" the 2 alert companion missions at the end of the story (after the meeting with them on odessen)

ps: i feel a part of the mission is missing

(the part where you actually rescue Satele and the others, but maybe that's coming in a future update)

they come back permanently (at least for JK) - just have "to do" the 2 alert companion missions at the end of the story (after the meeting with them on odessen)

ps: i feel a part of the mission is missing

(the part where you actually rescue Satele and the others, but maybe that's coming in a future update)

So you can't get them back until part of the mission is added or can you still get them?