[Video]Troll Diaries Part 8

bradleey

You make me want to play my shadow. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. ;-)

Edit: a substantive question: Do you watch the door timer before pulling people to death in voidstar, and try to trap them behind a 4/4 rez?

Edited by Khalhazar

LOL first thing I saw in the video is you trying the jump into pit, force pull, phase walk maneuver. This was the first idea I had when I heard they were giving us phase walk and I couldn't wait to try it, though sadly every time I tried it I just ended up dying like you did at the start :o

I'm glad to see you were able to make this work though, I'm guessing I just need to pull immediately after I'm off and hit phase walk right away so the delay doesn't get me killed

Edited by JP_Legatus

Absolutely brilliant use of your tp to pull people to their death. That never got old. Oh, and getting people killed on the mines in novare after they think they won is hilarious. Bravo! Edited by skarlson

Not going to watch that if there is a TV commercial before it.. Nice try in generating revenue through your thread. Kinda makes you the ultimate troll wouldn't ya say?

if that's your attitude then I guess you don't watch many youtube videos

Not going to watch that if there is a TV commercial before it.. Nice try in generating revenue through your thread. Kinda makes you the ultimate troll wouldn't ya say?

This guy's lack of common sense is almost as funny as the video