[Video]Troll Diaries Part 8

bradleey

I have to say my favorite parts were Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart while he was capping under peoples noses. "Tuuuuuuuurn around bright eyes..." LOL awesome.

That ^ my favorite part of the videos! :D

1:42 is quite possibly the best Huttball interception in SWTOR history.

Agree that was pretty awesome. Although the entire video is entertaining like the part he pulls the guy another Sin pulls him again then knocks him off.

Loooooool.

I had no commercial before the vid... blame youtube or someone, dont blame Bradley.

(that ok? Will you share ur income with me for defending you Brad???)

Well congratulations Bradley i laughed my arse off with some of those moments, and you are not afraid to show your fails either, RESPECT!

Been planning to do some pvp fail videos with some people from my guild (Jerod here btw, from aiMazing), ill call you out when its happening so you can have a cameo and a couple pulls if u want in :D

Also, one of the things i really wanna capture is a mix of jumps and pulls in huttball all combined and slo-mo!

Imagine a guardian friend leap to a target who's been pulled by an enemy, and the sage pulls a friend, and another jumper comes in and a sorc pulls him, and ... TOTAL CHAOS of people flying thru the air!! Gonna need some imps on the boat to accomplish that!

Not going to watch that if there is a TV commercial before it.. Nice try in generating revenue through your thread. Kinda makes you the ultimate troll wouldn't ya say?

Really? He only posted (I think) his 1-3 troll diaries on the forums... The videos he makes are actually good, better than what you will ever make.