R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legit has too many key players unable to compete tonight, I am the bringer of the unfortunate news that we will be throwing in the towel for this season of RAW. We have really enjoyed the competition so far; with 2.0 closing in we won't request our match be postponed, as RAW has had to be postponed enough already due to server down time and the upcoming easter holidays. Great job on running the event from all of us here at Legit and you can bet we'll be back next season ready to put our best foot forward!

Legit has too many key players unable to compete tonight, I am the bringer of the unfortunate news that we will be throwing in the towel for this season of RAW. We have really enjoyed the competition so far; with 2.0 closing in we won't request our match be postponed, as RAW has had to be postponed enough already due to server down time and the upcoming easter holidays. Great job on running the event from all of us here at Legit and you can bet we'll be back next season ready to put our best foot forward!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, that just blows MEATY chunks. Thanks to everyone in Legit/The Moist for the Epic Games, LOLZ and good times throughout this comp. It's sad to see you go out this way, but your support for the comp and spirit of looking forward to come back and do it all again is awesome. I take my hat off to you and say thanks!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, that just blows MEATY chunks. Thanks to everyone in Legit/The Moist for the Epic Games, LOLZ and good times throughout this comp. It's sad to see you go out this way, but your support for the comp and spirit of looking forward to come back and do it all again is awesome. I take my hat off to you and say thanks!

Speaking for myself, it hurts to go out this way. I know this is a bit of a ribbing for BOSS and RAW itself and for that I apologise. This contest has been the best community run event in SWTOR, in my opinion.

However people may take this the wrong way we in no way intend to disrespect BOSS (and their second chance to beat us) or to belittle this competition. It's just an unfortunate chain of events that has seen our team weaken almost weekly (due to RL commitments/holidays/work etc) until I am left with no choice but to bow us out of RAW.

Seriously GG.

I don't feel bad about the Obiray D/C because Auroc's client crashed to desktop early in round 2 of Voidstar and we lost by 2 kills. We would have lost huttball but with the extra guard on voidstar I think we'd have won that.

Last game was awesome, full nerd chills! GG WP Core!

Go Core 2, smash those Core 1 guys!

To the BOSS troll that was going on about a restart, we followed the new rules, that are there because of you. Hope you enjoy the semis after finishing 7th, beating a PuG that came 8th twice and a forfeit from a team that beat you into the semis. Better lucky than good!

Suggestions to Icesis for future tournaments: if you get a night like tonight that was 2 rematches at the same level it would have been good to have some kind of head to head rule to force a mix up. Also if you get a situation like tonight make the team that gets the forfeit play the team that lost the other game so they don't just get a free pass.

Seriously GG.

I don't feel bad about the Obiray D/C because Auroc's client crashed to desktop early in round 2 of Voidstar and we lost by 2 kills. We would have lost huttball but with the extra guard on voidstar I think we'd have won that.

Last game was awesome, full nerd chills! GG WP Core!

Go Core 2, smash those Core 1 guys!

To the BOSS troll that was going on about a restart, we followed the new rules, that are there because of you. Hope you enjoy the semis after finishing 7th, beating a PuG that came 8th twice and a forfeit from a team that beat you into the semis. Better lucky than good!

Suggestions to Icesis for future tournaments: if you get a night like tonight that was 2 rematches at the same level it would have been good to have some kind of head to head rule to force a mix up. Also if you get a situation like tonight make the team that gets the forfeit play the team that lost the other game so they don't just get a free pass.

yeah gg man, we were ******** ourselves just as bad and exactly like the commentators...'did that just happen?' i watched the reply and your saber throw was in the air as he capped! was *********** crazy

also we are versing ewoks next week which i thinks gonna be hard because they have a full 8man team and arent just throwing things together but we will definitely give it a good go!

P.S

SHTITING MYSELF!

That was INTENSE. Seriously!!!!

Thanks for an awesome set of games Core2 and many thanks to my team for bringing me in at the last minute. Been itching to get into a RAW match and it was amazing. Had to sit down and smoke 2k cigarettes after to calm down after all that pressure and chaos. Pissed at myself for missing that node cap at the dying end of the 3rd match, my rifle shot was mid air, near milliseconds from an interrupt FML. All in all I think our 3 games were very very tight and there was just a bit of luck (good and bad) each way that led to wins\losses and that everyone played extremely well.

I look forward to the next round of RAW as a 2.0 sniper :)

Hi Everyone! Normally I upload the next day, but I got called up last minute for a job in QLD (literally got the call, packed, left in the space of 2 hours) and only just got back home. I will upload everything tomorrow and post here when it's done!