Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel

CourtneyWoods

I'd definitely like new content as well....I'm sure we all would. However, I would point out that WoW's first expansion pack was over 2 years after the game launched and the other expansion packs came out, on average, about every 2 years after that. This game is less than a year since launch. So let's not act like WoW cranked out 4 expansion packs in its first year.

Hello JimG.

I'm sorry to point out that this post is against the rules of the internet for the following reasons:

1. Reason, we no likey reason, more rage, unfounded opinions, mkay?
  2. lak uv kul werdz, uz more dude, lolz
  3. Resonable expections, seriously, who has those now days?

Please consider this a warning and try flaming or trolling in the future.

Ok, bai bai!

Edited by Evgen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that if you unlock him at low level he uses low level gear, this is just too bad. I want something that will greatly boost my alt leveling, I don't want to grind 50 levels on all 8 toons, twice is bad enough. I want a lvl50 companion at lvl1 so I can just do the class quest and heroics without having to grind the trash quests.

You seem somewhat misinformed,

if you want to get him at level 11 you can. You just need to acquire him on a level 50 first and then unlock him via Character Perks. And THAT is the real issue, the unlock for HK-51 so I can give him to my level 31 Operative? 1,000,000 credits. OUCH. I think I'll go with the secondary payment for the perk, which is 350 CC for unlocking him for a lowbie.

Suggestion BW: Please make the legacy unlock for HK-51 Legacy wide, having to spend 1M credits/350 CC for any lowbie I want him on is ridiculously expensive. I want HK-51 on my Merc, Gunslinger, Vanguard, Operative and Shadow. 5x350 CC = 1750 CCs, that's way too expensive guys!

You can make over 1,000,000 credits in 3 days of doing dailies at lvl 50.

Thanks Bioware/Swtor i enjoyed the article and look forward to get my hk-51 to crush the republic.

Filthy Sith :) your HK-51 gone turn on you the fail safes dont gone work and someday when you return to your ship you gone find all your companions trow out in the space ..... death to the Sith .

Cant wait for the new expansion.

I read that if you unlock him at low level he uses low level gear, this is just too bad. I want something that will greatly boost my alt leveling, I don't want to grind 50 levels on all 8 toons, twice is bad enough. I want a lvl50 companion at lvl1 so I can just do the class quest and heroics without having to grind the trash quests.

Buy the XP boosts.

Do you also want someone to play the game for you?

Well it's kind a harsh to be THAT expensive!, and still you can't get him for the first character!, only at level 50!...

Well he is an end game content for now (until new level cap) why should he be available to anyone at level 1 if you haven't unlocked him first?

The fact that he is a legacy perk is awesome! I'm excited to do this quest chain :)

I've gone through all the content on Republic and Sith side to max level, the only stuff I want to explore now is class story and not waste time on the other stuff.

Yeah, that's a great business model lol A game based around purchasing 'time' for the game minimizing the amount of 'time' you spend playing the game.

It will be very soon, wen HK-51 will start to work for the Empire!, and crash every hope what Republic brings up!...

Finally Sith will have some competition!...

HK-51 is not easy to get control of, imps and rebels will have equal share of getting H-51. you have to be smarter then H-51.

Affirmation: Sorry to disillusion you, but the only thing crumpled will be your pathetic droids once my Sith Alchemy-enhanced HK-51 turns them to scrap ... meatbag!

Mockery: Your Sith Alchemy enhanced HK-51 is nothing to my own Intelligence and Black Market upgrades... bucket of bolts.

Filthy Sith :) your HK-51 gone turn on you the fail safes dont gone work and someday when you return to your ship you gone find all your companions trow out in the space ..... death to the Sith .

Cant wait for the new expansion.

Objection: Sith kill people far more than Jedi, which makes them far more suitable owners. What happens when your Jedi-serving HK-51 gets bored? Meatbag...

Yay finally my DS sorc well have another interesting character apart from khem val.

I actually like Talos. So now I've have 3 interesting companions out of 6...

Is there any class with more boring comps than the Sin? Inquiring minds want to know.

This is all very good for the end time gamer, but what about us casual gamers that have several low to mid level characters that can't get on alot but want to experience stuff like hk too. I would love to have different color sabers and different companions that remind me of the original kotor games at lower levels where I can enjoy them. Not everybody can/or enjoys playing end game material and some of us just wants to have fun and have neat things too at a casual pace and level.:(

I am not getting HK-51 to use him. I'll continue to use my companion that's wearing all my old Campaign and Black Hole gear, since she'll probably be twice as better.

What I'm getting HK-51 for is the lawls. I expect him to have many witty jokes about us inferior organics. Do not disappoint me BW!

Edited by Radzkie

I am not getting HK-51 to use him. I'll continue to use my companion that's wearing all my old Campaign and Black Hole gear, since she'll probably be twice as better.

What I'm getting HK-51 for is the lawls. I expect him to have many witty jokes about us inferior organics. Do not disappoint me BW!

You can also use him for your alts! :D

Thats why I am getting him.

Will there be apperance mods at launch, so we can get the classic orange rusty look of HK-47? :d_evil:

Why, yes, they'll be giving tou everything you could ever want or need for this new piece of content so that you'll never have a reason to step foot on Belsavis again....or even log into the game again, for that matter. :p