Force of Wills

Earthmama

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving this read, like the others have said the characters are just so alive. Granted I'm really really hating Ardyth, but emotion evoking characters are just a sign of a well written character.

I can't wait for the next installments but I guess I'll have too.

EDIT: changed from SW to Ardyth

Edited by Kalterien

Well, I just love Ardyth for beeing a monster.... for beeing like a real Sith Lord should be. Beeing lucky, you might survive betraying a Sith Lord once, but no one should ever hope for mercy twice. Well, Quinn will live, but I think he really would wish to be dead instead. Ardyth is just great, how can all of you hate her? :D Edited by Ayanka

Well, I just love Ardyth for beeing a monster.... for beeing like a real Sith Lord should be. Beeing lucky, you might survive betraying a Sith Lord once, but no one should ever hope for mercy twice. Well, Quinn will live, but I think he really would wish to be dead instead. Ardyth is just great, how can all of you hate her? :D

It's a total compliment when people tell me they hate her, she is a Monster. Whenever I would write her I would ask my husband what dark side level she was, if she came out as anything less then Dark 4 or 5, I re-wrote the passage. lol. She is a character people love to hate apparently, glad you enjoy her evil ways! She is so much fun to write! I just feel terrible for Shiloh, she's kinda broken now.

I always tend to side with the evil charakers in books, stories or films, as the villains are just more fascinating to me. But love or hate - both is of course a great compliment to you, the author, as nobody has any feelings towards a badly writen charakter at all :) However, I will patiently wait for a sequel... I'd love to read more about your Quinn and Slioh in Shadowton. Edited by Ayanka

I've started putting words down, starting with my Shadowtown prisoners, I see an actual plot on the horizon. Aim is to start posting in a week or two. Although, I may just finish book one of Game of Thrones first, get inspired by George R. R Martin and his talent for killing things people love, that or watch Firefly, same thing.

Although, I may just finish book one of Game of Thrones first, get inspired by George R. R Martin and his talent for killing things people love, that or watch Firefly, same thing.

And so much stands explained.

Actually, reading the rest of ASOIAF is a wonderful idea, and if you think GoT is inspiring, just wait until Martin really gets the knives going. Amazing, raw stuff.

Ardyth is horrible and I love it. I sort of want her and Meyali Cardani to have a fight to the death, both die, and then Ayang and Mitka are like "They died as they lived...totally awful people." Then they get drunk.

I really like your story. :D

I always find I'm more sympathetic to those that are stuck in a rotten situation and just trying to make the best of it. People written like Quinn or Jamie and Tyrion Lannister from ASOIAF, for some reason people like that always seem more real to me than say the overly hero-villian characters.

It could just be that I love those tortured souls, but I do respect Arydyth for what she ends up deciding and the woman is scary as hell....

Ardyth is horrible and I love it. I sort of want her and Meyali Cardani to have a fight to the death, both die, and then Ayang and Mitka are like "They died as they lived...totally awful people." Then they get drunk.

I really like your story. :D

LOL Elliot, having read your shorts on the challenge thread, I've thought the exact same thing!!

My SW is Light 5, so I guess the awfulness doesn't appeal to me.. xD (I mean my legacy name is Islingr or "light bringer" so...[yay christopher paolini for name ideas!])

Lol love the inheritance series, and my main smuggler is named joed ;)

Woot! Book nerds, unite!

Lol almost called my jugg galbatorix but thought it was to cheasy

But now I might make a ls sith worrier named mourtough (sorry for spelling can never remember how it's spelled) and act like the one in the books

" hmm i gonna skim some of these-"

Author's note:

I'm sorry to all my fellow Vector fans!!! Someone had to die, someone innocent. My heart broke writing it, when I realized what had to happen.

" ASDJKFTYDRTETUIKHJIGTY "

• 3 months later...

I've been waiting to carve out a block of time before I started on your FoW Universe. Good stuff! A lot of sad, but happy mixed in with it. Looking forward to reading Ties That Bind and going back through the shorts in the SS thread.

Baby Mitka crying for her dad has to be one of the saddest things I've read in quite some time. Also, I. HATE. Ardyth. That is all.

I've been waiting to carve out a block of time before I started on your FoW Universe. Good stuff! A lot of sad, but happy mixed in with it. Looking forward to reading Ties That Bind and going back through the shorts in the SS thread.

Baby Mitka crying for her dad has to be one of the saddest things I've read in quite some time. Also, I. HATE. Ardyth. That is all.

You'll only hate her more in Ties that Bind. Trust me.