Fantastic Pre-Launch Bioware

Kaptain

The server I am on is running seamlessly, zero lag. I have not had an issue finding groups for Heroics nor have I ran into over population when it comes to grabbing quest objectives.

This is by far the cleanest mmo launch I have been a part of and I thank you for the do-diligence you've done to create such a great experience. SWTOR is a fantastic title coupled with awesome service and I am thrilled to be a part of the history.

Gratitude for all your hard work.

In before the QQ.

I agree with OP and have already written so in another thread. I feel there is too much negativity on these boards and must reiterate.

The combination of Pre-Guild Launch and Early Access will ensure a smooth launching process when Retail/Release finally hits. The majority of Beta Testers and Early Adopters will already be playing when the game "officially" launches. It will definitely make future MMOs rethink how they release their games.

I am looking at you SWG and WoW, both of which had some of the roughest launches I have ever participated in.

The server I am on is running seamlessly, zero lag. I have not had an issue finding groups for Heroics nor have I ran into over population when it comes to grabbing quest objectives.

This is by far the cleanest mmo launch I have been a part of and I thank you for the do-diligence you've done to create such a great experience. SWTOR is a fantastic title coupled with awesome service and I am thrilled to be a part of the history.

Gratitude for all your hard work.

History of the longest que in the history of MMO's? Just checking what history you are talking about.

HAHAHAHA, you guys are impressed by THings going Smooth?

Guess why, because they are releasing waves for days..

hmm

-impressed

-5 days seperate launch

im impressed with big fat 1 day launches, that go to nearly perfect

THATS EVOLUTION!

you fools, your just happy about the game..the launch in it self sux

HAHAHAHA, you guys are impressed by THings going Smooth?

Guess why, because they are releasing waves for days..

hmm

-impressed

-5 days seperate launch

im impressed with big fat 1 day launches, that go to nearly perfect

THATS EVOLUTION!

you fools, your just happy about the game..the launch in it self sux

No the launch is awesome. No other MMO before had the same quantity of people joining in at the same time, not even WoW buddy. So please go inform yourself first and then talk.

Sure it is the best launch ever for those who got EGA over the official EGA announced. Anyone would be happy about that.

But there is no way on earth this is ever close to a good launch.

The simple way of communication is so poor, I have never seen it before.

The fact that they mislead people when you pre-order is wrong.

The reason why they couldn't just start with queues from start (based on the fact of to many players in starting area to avoid crash, little by little they are isnerted until people get out of that starting area) would of been perfectly fine, especially with stress test done.

They had enough information to let everyone in over 24 hours let alone 96 hours.

If your not in game, your not a happy bunny, a simple line they could of put in once pre-ordering :

Order in July will most likely play on 1st day of EGA

Order in august-september will most likely play in 2nd day of EGA

Order in october-november 3rd day of EGA

Order in december onwards 4th day of EGA

This is bassed on 800'000-1'200'000 suscribers, less will get you in sooner, more will get you in later. Obviously we cannot be 100% sure of this once we reach the 20th of december.

Or something of the sort would of avoided alot of hassle, QQ'n, misundertsanding, whatever feeling you are in because you aint playing.

No the launch is awesome. No other MMO before had the same quantity of people joining in at the same time, not even WoW buddy. So please go inform yourself first and then talk.

Erm WOW was 10 years ago. 10 years ago we where 6 billion in the world. Today we are 7 billion. = 16.7% more automatic evoultion.

Lets not add to the fact MMORPG's have grown like hell of the last 6 years.

With the technology of today, I can assure you that a game, well thought out, can handle 10 million players on launch.

All running on same time, no reason fo this wave crap.

Sorry complete failure launch.