No romance for Male Consulars?

Uvirith

Dear BioWare,

I have a problem with my companions.

First of all, why is my companionship such a sausage-fest? I mean, for the majority of the leveling you're surrounded by dudes.

Second, the only Female available is Nadia Grell, which looks like a 15 year old girl. When romancing her I feel like a pedophile. So thats out of question.

Third, even when SGR will be possible, who in the universe would want to date any of those stunningly boring dudes?

Well, I guess for us consulars its really easy to follow the Jedi-Code :(

I plan on romancing Nadia. My only gripe is that she enters the story very late. But I agree with you I guess Consulars get to follow the Jedi Code :D Look at it this way: Fess makes a GREAT tank for your Consular.

Nadia enters the story at Chapter 2 and you get her after belsavis. Thats not too late in the story.

I was under the impression that you get Nadia sometime in the 40s and considering the game caps at 50 (soon 55) I consider that late.

It is quite late in the game. She isn't an "official" companion (she makes a guest appearance for the Chapter 2 finale) until chapter 3, when you head to Voss.

That aside, the whole concept of "romance" in a game like this is laughable. :rolleyes:

Nadia enters the story at Chapter 2 and you get her after belsavis. Thats not too late in the story.

She enters the story in Chapter 2 as part of the Rift Alliance. But she doesn't become an actual companion until much later, and she's your final companion. That's very late, especially for a potential romance character. I myself only play female toons (and am not into SGR) so this isn't an issue for me. But I can see how it would be annoying for everyone else who wants to pursue the romance angle with Nadia.

I plan on romancing Nadia. My only gripe is that she enters the story very late. But I agree with you I guess Consulars get to follow the Jedi Code :D Look at it this way: Fess makes a GREAT tank for your Consular.

Fess is a great Tank !

Fess is a great Tank !

all tank companions are good tanks as long as they are getting healed and considering how its a 'be the healer or use the healer' type of thing, fess will be the best tank I guess, if you are healing it, otherwise its just a ****** dps companion.

Edited by JamieKirby

It's true you don't get her till late. But if you use her in quests and start building the relationship then at some point there is a whole conversation chain with her that ramps up really quickly. I hit 10k with her in no time.