Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zildrog Connection

Anysao
11.02.2015 , 10:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BenitsubasaChiyo View Post
Perhaps, their high ranking officials are kind of exiled Knights or Scions, or they could be an entirely independent Force tradition that draws on pre-Valkorion era Zakuulan teachings.
Potentially, but it still felt strange.... These Heralds of Zildrog. Hokey religions and ancient religions are no match for a good blaster at your side.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Canareth
11.03.2015 , 08:59 AM | #12
If you read the description of Zildrog in the codex, it's an entity with the same sort of savior/annihilator belief dichotomy as a certain someone.

CloudCastle
11.03.2015 , 02:58 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
I am betting they are the old guard. IE, leaders of the society before Empy V moved in and on up. They are the prototypes and predecessors to the Zakuul knights. (Sorta like how the cavalier knights were the musketeer predecessors. )
Ooh, good theory. I like it.

Celise
11.03.2015 , 04:21 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Valkorion's chest symbol is Zildrog as well. I have a feeling it will play a role in the game at some point.
i suspect that is more then just a symbol, i suspect valkorion is the snake god. i mean valkorion in another shell known as vitiate and before that tenebrae, in all those incarnations of himself, there has always been a massive wave of death and destruction of his own design. in addition everyone who knows valkorion would also know he would deceive anyone as long as he would benefit from it.

Valkorion also can read people to their core and as a practised liar he can see through people without any trouble, arcann is only jealous that he didn't get what he wanted and is still jealous that his father still has a measure of power and influence still, but at no point did he deceive his own true intentions, not to himself, valkorion or vaylin. Vaylin has always been a straight shot but her thinking pattern has always been a little... odd to say the least.

Celise
11.03.2015 , 04:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Canareth View Post
If you read the description of Zildrog in the codex, it's an entity with the same sort of savior/annihilator belief dichotomy as a certain someone.
imperial guard = zildrog.