Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Consular romance options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Female Consular romance options?

cancaz
10.31.2015 , 12:27 PM | #1
Hi I wanted to learn about the female Consular romance options. Is it only possible with Lt. Felix Iresso? And what about same sex romance?

Thanks

Diviciacus
10.31.2015 , 12:31 PM | #2
-Lt. Felix Iresso can be romanced at any time before you start KOTFE.
-Lemda Avesta can be "romanced" on Makeb. All you get is a kiss and then she never calls back.
-Theron Shan and Lana Beniko can be romanced during SOR.
-Lana, Koth Vortena, and -
Spoiler
- Theron can be romanced in KOTFE thus far. Chapter X of KOTFE reintroduces Kaliyo (Male Agent LI who is lore-bisexual but not gameplay-bisexual, and no I'm not putting her appearance as a spoiler because it literally shows her picture on the in-game quest), so come January when that chapter hits shelves we'll see what happens with romance when the first vanilla love interest returns.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Yermog
10.31.2015 , 12:38 PM | #3
You can have a fling with Tharan Cedrax the scientist (complete with fade-to-black) but he ultimately chooses Holliday the Hologram over the FemCon.

Felix Iresso is the 'canon' romance in the sense that the FemCon is able to fully romance and marry him. If Felix doesn't do anything for you, you can go for Theron Shan in SoR and continue it in KOTFE, or Koth Vortana in KOTFE.

EDIT: Forgot about Lana. You can romance Lana Beniko as well in both SoR and KOTFE.

cancaz
10.31.2015 , 01:42 PM | #4
Thanks for the replies. I have yet to meet with the Felix. Let's see how it goes. Does romancing one companion effect the others romances?

Cythereal
10.31.2015 , 02:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cancaz View Post
Thanks for the replies. I have yet to meet with the Felix. Let's see how it goes. Does romancing one companion effect the others romances?
No, but the other way around does. If you romance Lana, Theron, or Koth, Felix breaks up with you in KotFE.

SithKoriandr
10.31.2015 , 09:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cythereal View Post
No, but the other way around does. If you romance Lana, Theron, or Koth, Felix breaks up with you in KotFE.
In a letter, which is lame. I thought we would break up in person, not over a letter and never see our companions. :/ When they our companions would break up with us, we'd do it face to face.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Yermog
10.31.2015 , 09:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
In a letter, which is lame. I thought we would break up in person, not over a letter and never see our companions. :/ When they our companions would break up with us, we'd do it face to face.
I want to see what these letters look like. I've only heard of them, but haven't seen any. I can't find any on Reddit either. Can someone post an example letter just so we can see one?

Cindlehr
11.02.2015 , 03:44 AM | #8
I rolled my consular specifically for Theron, Felix is nice but bores me.
Thank you dev's for Theron Shan !!!!!!! Now just please don't kill him...
aka this >>> http://imgur.com/FqX4Znu

Nicolettexiv
11.02.2015 , 10:23 AM | #9
I don't believe we get the breakup via letter - at least not yet. The letters that have been shared don't acknowledge infidelity just yet. I'm assuming the "breakup" - or unfaithful consequence - will likely come about when the companions are found in future chapters, IF your character confirms the start of a relationship with one of the new companions in Chapter IX.
Don't be toxic.

Master-Nala
11.02.2015 , 11:02 AM | #10
There's a bug right now, where the Consular's romance with Felix isn't even acknowledged in the story so for KOTFE purposes, sleep with whoever you want!
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link