Help!!!!!

JabbaWorker

my game does this now and then when i go into a loading screen

https://gyazo.com/3b7e98d4b677cde0b79238607e724fd1

and sometimes when npc's or objects are rendering they go deformed for a sec.... PLEASE HELP!

my pc specs are as follows:

Processor: AMD Athlon X4 860k Quad Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Ram: 8gigs

Graphics Card: Radeon RX 460 2Gb GDDR5

500W Power Supply

1TB hard drive

Edited by JabbaWorker

Working as intended i bet. Been like this since i started playing 5 months ago.

Mine is not as bad as this, but it often happens for a split second during the first few loading screens every day.

Also i do have similar glitches when enemies or npc's enter my char's rendering bubble.

It looks like they are warped in where all the limbs are stretched out and glitching all over the screen, but once the enemy is completely rendered it stops.

Running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit with a ATI AMD Radeon R9 380 Sapphire Nitro (4gb)

I have seen this before, but for the life of me at present I cannot recall the why

Cover off on the basics

Install this particular directx redist at this link

Run a game repair

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Do a clean install of the video driver

If it persists make a new post at EA Answers HQ as will lose track of the thread here