So many possibilities...

Arelia

My friends and I are planning on rolling Republic on a US East PVP server. My head is about to explode from all the information I'm gathering on what server we want to roll on. So far I've noticed there are more Sith guilds created than Republic ones. We would like to play on a server that will become (hard to determine right now) well balanced with some great Republic and Sith guilds alike. We've already ruled out The Fatman as a server because it appears many people are already flocking there. Basically I need HELP! on what server to choose :cool:

It's difficult to verify the information on these forums at the moment. Everyone claims their server is the best, this server has too many of this, that server has to little of that. Just pick a EST PvP server and roll with it and do your part to make it the best place possible.

• 9 years later...
My friends and I are planning on rolling Republic on a US East PVP server. My head is about to explode from all the information I'm gathering on what server we want to roll on. So far I've noticed there are more Sith guilds created than Republic ones. We would like to play on a server that will become (hard to determine right now) well balanced with some great Republic and Sith guilds alike. We've already ruled out The Fatman as a server because it appears many people are already flocking there. Basically I need HELP! on what server to choose :cool:

I wouldn't stress about it, these severs aren't going to last very long, the games population is going to fall off quite a bit in the next few years, servers will get merged and many of the same bugs are still going to exist, but thats not all.........the world will suffer a great pandemic in 10 years time, but this game will somehow survive.