Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not ALL of our outfits suck. Proof!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Not ALL of our outfits suck. Proof!

RockysRevenge
02.28.2012 , 01:20 PM | #191
So...I just re-watched the Return trailer. You know, the one with Darth Malgus' assassin master.

Guess what he was wearing under his (Revan-style) robe? BLACK PANTS. Or more specifically, leggings. The point is...the "lower robe" look in the trailer was actually more like an armored loincloth with slits in the sides so it doesn't impede movement. This is believable. Perhaps they just need to modify the way the lower robe looks in the game, because it actually looks really cool in the trailer.

That being said, we still don't have any clothes like Satele's.
The BALBOA legacy!
The Illuminate/ The Enclave/ 528th gaming community

http://www.528thfleet.com/

Harukaze
03.24.2012 , 08:11 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by RockysRevenge View Post
So...I just re-watched the Return trailer. You know, the one with Darth Malgus' assassin master.

Guess what he was wearing under his (Revan-style) robe? BLACK PANTS. Or more specifically, leggings. The point is...the "lower robe" look in the trailer was actually more like an armored loincloth with slits in the sides so it doesn't impede movement. This is believable. Perhaps they just need to modify the way the lower robe looks in the game, because it actually looks really cool in the trailer.

That being said, we still don't have any clothes like Satele's.
Or if not modify the existing stuff, at least give us that as an option too.

GlennWippenberg
03.25.2012 , 03:29 PM | #193
I hit 50 not even two days ago and obtained my favorite robe (so far): Primeval Exemplar's. It's a recolored Jedi Initiate's Vestments in a light lavendar shade. Unfortunately there currently is no Custom version of the legs; the lower robe exists only as a Prototype Synthweaving pattern. It's obtained through Investigation so Synthweavers are at the mercy of the GTN. Patch 1.2 will fix that-You can recolor the Jedi Initiate's Lower Robes to match.

I'm a bit of a collector myself and I scower the GTN for good looking Custom patterns and unmodded pieces. The Traditional Nylite chest and legs look nice (Kira Carsen, Jedi Knight companion wears the set). I scored a Traditional Brocart Vestments pattern which is a dark brown/red recolor of the Elder robes.

If you want a white outfit without a hood you can mixmatch Voidmaster's, Traditional Lashaa, and Thermoweave pieces to cover your outfit. The Voidmaster's headpiece looks hideous as does the Lashaa Silk/Thermoweave.

RockysRevenge
03.26.2012 , 01:01 AM | #194
Holy thread resurrection! I should fix some of the OP links.

In general, a lot of the level 50 robes look cool. The primeval sets, the Jedi master set, they look good but the hood is down. I want my hood up for now, but when they make a hood toggle, we'll be good to go.
The BALBOA legacy!
The Illuminate/ The Enclave/ 528th gaming community

http://www.528thfleet.com/