Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

stavrakas
01.26.2015 , 05:58 PM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
OP Updated.
- PvP section added with new video.
What utility choices would you recommend for deception/infiltration? Sorry if you've stated this somewhere, I can't find it.

Exosasa
01.26.2015 , 06:08 PM | #482
Quote:
Damage: Average +
Survivability: Average
Usefulness: High (lots of CC and stuffs)
Coolness Factor: UNFATHOMABLE
Fixed.

Update plz

Xinika
01.26.2015 , 06:11 PM | #483
Quote: Originally Posted by stavrakas View Post
What utility choices would you recommend for deception/infiltration? Sorry if you've stated this somewhere, I can't find it.
Added to the OP.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

DemonJin
01.30.2015 , 12:22 PM | #484
why dont u take shapeless spirit. obfuscation is good and all, but in no way does it hold more weight over shapeless spirit, specially in ranked. If your thinking about aiding in being kited, i can see that, but imo i feel reducing dmg taken specially when stunned and surviving a bit longer specially when most solo ques are 4 dps vs 4 dps and now its a dps race with who can live the longest.
Krow | Karasu
Sin/Shadow
Karasu Champion of the Shadows

Xinika
01.31.2015 , 11:02 AM | #485
Quote: Originally Posted by DemonJin View Post
why dont u take shapeless spirit. obfuscation is good and all, but in no way does it hold more weight over shapeless spirit, specially in ranked. If your thinking about aiding in being kited, i can see that, but imo i feel reducing dmg taken specially when stunned and surviving a bit longer specially when most solo ques are 4 dps vs 4 dps and now its a dps race with who can live the longest.
This has been answered already.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action

DemonJin
01.31.2015 , 02:25 PM | #486
i see both points.
Krow | Karasu
Sin/Shadow
Karasu Champion of the Shadows

Azraelstrom
02.08.2015 , 09:54 PM | #487
Hey. Thanks so much for all the info. Are there any suggestions for Serenity/Hatred rotations in PvP? I find I'm doing plenty of damage so far, but I just wanted to hear from experts about what works for them personally. Basically I'm laying down Sever Force on someone, then Force Speeding into a group while using Force Breach and Whirling Blow to proc Mind Crush, then using FiB to damage and spread the DoTs everywhere.

I'm currently level 32 on this Shadow, so any tips for pre-60, and also tips for 60 would be greatly appreciated. It seems to work great when I'm not getting harassed, but if I get targeted I feel helpless.

Xinika
02.09.2015 , 06:04 PM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by Azraelstrom View Post
Hey. Thanks so much for all the info. Are there any suggestions for Serenity/Hatred rotations in PvP? I find I'm doing plenty of damage so far, but I just wanted to hear from experts about what works for them personally. Basically I'm laying down Sever Force on someone, then Force Speeding into a group while using Force Breach and Whirling Blow to proc Mind Crush, then using FiB to damage and spread the DoTs everywhere.

I'm currently level 32 on this Shadow, so any tips for pre-60, and also tips for 60 would be greatly appreciated. It seems to work great when I'm not getting harassed, but if I get targeted I feel helpless.
Rotation depends on the situation but generally you want to get Discharge into Demolish going ASAP, then a Serenity Strike and Assassinate proc to follow and then a CT to keep them locked. Thrash for filler. Lacerate for AoE (2-3+ targets)
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action

Azraelstrom
02.09.2015 , 09:34 PM | #489
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Rotation depends on the situation but generally you want to get Discharge into Demolish going ASAP, then a Serenity Strike and Assassinate proc to follow and then a CT to keep them locked. Thrash for filler. Lacerate for AoE (2-3+ targets)
Thanks so much for responding. Which skills would I want Force Potency to be used for? In this build a lot of the DoTs don't benefit, and neither do the melee attacks. I'm guessing Demolish/Vanquish is one, and possibly FiB in the other?

Sorry about all the questions. Just trying to suck less in PvP.

Xinika
02.09.2015 , 11:07 PM | #490
Quote: Originally Posted by Azraelstrom View Post
Thanks so much for responding. Which skills would I want Force Potency to be used for? In this build a lot of the DoTs don't benefit, and neither do the melee attacks. I'm guessing Demolish/Vanquish is one, and possibly FiB in the other?

Sorry about all the questions. Just trying to suck less in PvP.
Mainly FiB / DF and Demolish / Vanquish for FP charges. Shock is a lower priority if need be. I should also mention Shock can be used as a last filler to finish enemies out of range or if needed, to use the charge. Keep in mind it is not high priority. Also, FiB should also be used if you have dots on a target near other targets.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action