PvP Gear Level 50 - Champion - Set bonuses?

AdamLKvist

Level 50 PvP Gear - Champion.

Whats the set bonuses? I cant seem to get that information by looking at the items and google havent been helpful this far.

Anyone got that far/know how to get that kind of information?

Thanks

Force-Master is DPS Sage.

Force-Mystic is Healing Sage.

Don't know either off the top of my head. Try looking them up here: http://knotor.com/

Edited by Khadroth

Force-Master

2 pieces: Mind Crush heals you for 0,5% of max health and has 1,5 seconds shorter CD.

4 pieces: Increase project and mind snap range by 5m.

Force-Mystic

2 pieces: Decrease force armor lockout debuff by 3 seconds.

4 pieces: Noble sacrifice heals 3% of max health overv6 secobds.

Force-Mystic

2 pieces: Decrease force armor lockout debuff by 3 seconds.

Speaking of which, anyone happen to know what exactly this means? Is it saying it's just a reduction in CD time on being able to use the ability (like I suspect) or is it saying it reduces the debuff on the target that prevents you from reapplying force armor by three seconds?

If it's the latter, I'm definitely picking up 2 pieces of healer gear on my DPS Sage...

Edited by Khadroth

Speaking of which, anyone happen to know what exactly this means? Is it saying it's just a reduction in CD time on being able to use the ability (like I suspect) or is it saying it reduces the debuff on the target that prevents you from reapplying force armor by three seconds?

If it's the latter, I'm definitely picking up 2 pieces of healer gear on my DPS Sage...

It's a reduction of the debuff that goes along with shielding someone. I'm not a huge fan of either of the Mystic set bonuses, but what can you do?

The way I understand it you can apply Force armor 3 seconds faster on the same target. Ie. it's the debuff that is shortened, not the CD of the ability.

Youre right. The fourset bonuses is just so negligible I'm getting my PvP gear as 2 of each - the bonuses is simply so much better like that - and they look the same as well so theres really no reason not to

It's a reduction of the debuff that goes along with shielding someone. I'm not a huge fan of either of the Mystic set bonuses, but what can you do?

What are you talking about? That's a huge bonus. That means you can shield yourself again 3 seconds faster... Do you know how many deaths that would save me... and when you only die 3-4 times at most per WZ, that's saying something lol.

Darn, now I wish I had taken the 2piece mystic bonus first...

The way I understand it you can apply Force armor 3 seconds faster on the same target. Ie. it's the debuff that is shortened, not the CD of the ability.

Which is awesome. Screw shielding other people, I need to keep myself alive. :D

Edited by Khadroth

What are you talking about? That's a huge bonus. That means you can shield yourself again 3 seconds faster... Do you know how many deaths that would save me... and when you only die 3-4 times at most per WZ, that's saying something lol.

Darn, now I wish I had taken the 2piece mystic bonus first...

Which is awesome. Screw shielding other people, I need to keep myself alive. :D

I'm not suggesting it isn't useful, as a healbot I spend entire matches passing out Force Armor practically. I just find it a bit underwhelming. The Rakata set bonuses on the other hand...

I'm not suggesting it isn't useful, as a healbot I spend entire matches passing out Force Armor practically. I just find it a bit underwhelming. The Rakata set bonuses on the other hand...

Well you're comparing PvP to PvE in that case. If all you do is hand out FA in PvP it sounds like a great bonus. ;)

Honestly though, the Rakata bonuses are pretty weak too (for DPS at least).

Edited by Khadroth