Lord Scourge's Appearance

Sportiva

I believe that if you are a light side Jedi, the equipment that you put on Scourge will look "Jedi-like". And if you are a dark side Jedi, his equipment will appear "Sith-like".

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

I reached this conclusion talking to a Dark Jedi in-game, who's Scourge had equipment on just like Darth Malgus' equipment.

I really don't like the fact that Light Side Jedi, can't make Scourge look like a Sith.

I can't confirm about Lord Scourge, but I do know that there are items that look different depending on your faction. There was one green chest piece in particular that I recall, on Empire side it looks a lot like Malgus' armor minus the cape. On Republic side it's just a robe.

What your saying sounds right for Scourge, though. I've seen him wearing Empire styled gear, and I have actually confused him for a friendly player on my Juggernaut.

i don't use lord scourge very often, but i summoned him today and he looked like a sith. previously (before the last few patches) he looked like a jedi. i'm not dark side - in fact i'm light 5 (10.000 : 0 ratio). i think the change was part of the patch. he still wears his starter gear, though - i don't know if the change affects other items, too.

That's sucks because I got rid of his starter gear.

I have no intention of using him either since I am a Guardian so his stats are irrelevant to me. I wonder if there is a way to outfit him with other Sith gear. Guess I'll have to make a trip to Nar Shadaa.

Well he was a sith converted to jedi. That may be why he shows up as Sith loking.

He never really converts to a Jedi, he is still Sith, he is just helping the Jedi.

The first set Scrouge has when you get him has been fixed, so now it has the correct Sith look he had in the first cutscenes, at leat on my character. I am also Light side. Really hope they can make that set fully moddable, because I refuse to dress him up in Jedi Gear as it looks completly stupid. Not really an issue for me as he is only a dps/tank so he is useless like all the companions exept Doc. But still, there is so much stupid things done with gear in this game it is starting to piss me off.

Edited by Merwanor

Well he was a sith converted to jedi. That may be why he shows up as Sith loking.

If you click on him a bunch to hear the random stuff he says (non-cutscenes), he flat-out tells you that he is Sith and will remain Sith - just that it doesn't preclude him working with you.

Edited by Meranos

as stated by others, he is still a full blown sith. and he hates you. and he hates the jedi order.

he is using you for his purposes, essentially. you're a tool, a pawn.

I believe that if you are a light side Jedi, the equipment that you put on Scourge will look "Jedi-like". And if you are a dark side Jedi, his equipment will appear "Sith-like".

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

I reached this conclusion talking to a Dark Jedi in-game, who's Scourge had equipment on just like Darth Malgus' equipment.

I really don't like the fact that Light Side Jedi, can't make Scourge look like a Sith.

he will look exactly like the gear you put on him. alignment got nothing to go in it

(as a dps guardian, i gave scourge my OS tank gear, which make him insanely powerful :p)