Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gunship One-Shots? Just Plain Dumb

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Gunship One-Shots? Just Plain Dumb

Llama-Eight
02.21.2014 , 07:15 AM | #21
Damage overcharge + fully charged ion shot + grouped up opponents = priceless...

Royox
02.21.2014 , 07:45 AM | #22
I can 2-shoot almost everybody with my flashfire using that tdm buff. So deadly it makes me feel b....GOOOOOD!

Kain_Turinbar
02.21.2014 , 10:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mattycutts View Post
sometimes not always a good thing lol quite often when it flashes up with my name having damage overcharge suddenly find im being chased from all directions and hardly get to use the buff lol

in some ways gunship can be quite hard when u get damage overcharge and ya facing a average team unless they leave u alone ofc lol but when im on my scout with damage overcharge dont matter getting chased im still able to inflict high damage, as a moving gunship your not doing much damage but in games on a gunship i am left alone and i have damage overcharge its very nice like shooting fish in a barrell lol
I find it to be the opposite. I get the Damage Overcharge and get 1 kill, maybe 2 because they avoid me like the plague until it ends.

PeterKannNix
02.21.2014 , 03:11 PM | #24
My ships are only lightly upgraded (It's hard to get exp if you mostly have to fight biased fights because the enemy is stuffed to the teeth.) and i quite regularly get one shot. (Sure quite often my shield is a little damage because of some glance shoots but it was still green)

And yes that sucks...

I got set up against two guys watching each other extremely often.. (Damn i hate them) .. and my chance to kill one of them is null percent. I burst in with afterburner or even barrel role and the second i start to open fire scratching their shield i explode, snipped by the other one. They are even pestier than the ****** bombers.

I hate playing gunships as they are so boring to play but that's my only chance to also get 10 medals.